• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Please remove modded HASTING from all maps

A

Anonymous

Yesterday, Byrd was playing all maps on bfv when it was hastings turn. Byrd imand everyone immeadatley noticed the HELLO spelled in towers above the map. It was clear to byrd it was the event hastings. From what byrd understand, byrd is not the onkly one who does not like it.THe map was made for event server, not all maps. The map is not fun to play on because of all the mods on the map, the toweres which get in the way, the mig17 instead of the corsair, ect... Byrd is asking HELLO Clan to go back to the original Hastings. Hello Clan is a server with few mods, in otherwords maps that the modding doesnt go overboard. In additon today at 1200pm USEastCoast time there where only 5 people on durring hasting.
However this is not the onlything thing that bothers byrd. Hello often refuses to put smaller mods, such as 1 zippo on cedar falls (where it should be btw), replacing the huey slick/removing mi8 on saigon 68, claiming it causes server crashes. And yet hello has incorperated a hugely modded hastings? I cant really describe my feelings about that with out going overboard. But byrd can say this, it makes byrd feel like hes being stabbed in the back.
-Who and why was this map put on all maps?
-Was there any warning or consulting with the players/members of bfv?
-Can hello bring back the original hasting asap?

MaximumD2

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
11:41 AM
Reaction score
Aw come on, have some fun with it. So what if we bring special maps every once in a while?

Lost

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
12:41 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Thomas Ellensohn
SgtSurfinByrd said:
-Who and why was this map put on all maps?
-Was there any warning or consulting with the players/members of bfv?
-Can hello bring back the original hasting asap?[/b]

Byrd it was a mistake ...We all make mistakes we are trying to fix it just for the mean time have fun with it while you can, ALOT of people have been asking us "Why Don't you mod the maps?" "Why don't you do this?"- so on and so on and it just all happens out that BY mistake the Event server MODDED maps were put on the Allmaps."Who put this map on all maps?"- I do not know and won't and cant find out."Can hello bring back the original hasting asap?"- We are Trying our best and i don't think ASAP Because this isn't our TOP parity we(Most Admins) Get spammed Via Xfire about a "Hacker", Team-Killer, And what ever else possible every-day(Well at least i know i do, But i expect that for being Leader). So Bottom Line byrd ... Yes we are trying to fix it ;)

CYBER

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
7:41 PM
Reaction score
SgtSurfinByrd said:
-Who and why was this map put on all maps?-
Was there any warning or consulting with the players/members of bfv? -
Can hello bring back the original hasting asap?

I put it on all maps becous it cool :cool: ,
nope,
and no, i gonne let it run fore a week ore so see what ppl think and maybe make some more smalle mods and uplode them.

if any one has a complain let them contact me on may xfire: hellotankboy

MaximumD2

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
11:41 AM
Reaction score
Tedde pays for the damn server, they have the right to put whatever maps they want.

Back