• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Voting on maps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lost

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
12:03 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Thomas Ellensohn
Ok a couple of people while i was playing BFV on allmaps asked me to make a topic about voting for maps, i said no B/c the servers name is "all maps" a server that plays all the maps ..... any way i didn't want to lie to the players that wanted me to make this post b/c i said i would after the one kid who wanted it bad Robin banks (or some thing) said his account didn't work

Any way back to the topic Map Voting... What do you think?

CommandoBeta

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
7:03 PM
Reaction score
Then the map would change every five seconds when there are a few people on, and it would never change when there are many people on , because many of the Players and Spielers dont know how to vote.

M

MurdertoDeath

What's the improvement of having map votes? It's just annoying when there are map votes all the time. I think it's great when all maps are played one after another. Then you still have a reason to be happy if your favorite map comes up.
Also the map cycle doesn't influence the number of players. The server is also full of people when there is a shitty map running on it. That's the advantage when your server is the only real Allmaps server that is left.

So my suggestion: No changes at all.

CommandoBeta

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
7:03 PM
Reaction score
MurdertoDeath said:
What's the improvement of having map votes? It's just annoying when there are map votes all the time. I think it's great when all maps are played one after another. Then you still have a reason to be happy if your favorite map comes up.
Also the map cycle doesn't influence the number of players. The server is also full of people when there is a shitty map running on it. That's the advantage when your server is the only real Allmaps server that is left.

So my suggestion: No changes at all.

This topic is also 6 months old, and no one has posted in it since August..?

S

Soldier

it would be a bad idea..
peope will never be agree on the same map and they will always vote,this would be annoy for everyone then..

Local time
6:03 PM
Reaction score
Please no 24/7 hastings, dart.... that would seriously suck for ALOT of ppl, i for one look forward to the city maps/infantry maps, if it was just hastings and dart, why not just play in the airwar server?
Please leave the server as is!!!! but we could take away the ability to shoot your feet with m79 and fix that :D :D

Alphascout

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
5:03 PM
Reaction score
well i find it dumb because kids just vote at the begining of maps anyways and all the time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back