• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

HELL YHA!!!!!

Lost

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
8:05 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Thomas Ellensohn
I just want to say... i might vanish for a little time :D
110720_BF3_MOH_EXPLAIN_title.jpg

Thank you for purchasing the Medal of Honor Limited Edition, which included access to the upcoming Battlefield 3 Beta! We are making great progress on Battlefield 3 and can't wait to share it with you. We will be rolling out the Beta during the month of September and you are still on our exclusive list to enter this Beta early.

We are currently running internal tests and a tech-focused closed Alpha Trial. We will be sure to notify you when the Battlefield 3 Beta is available to you. In the meantime, check out some of the latest Battlefield 3 videos and related news at the official site.

Regards,
The DICE team

Make sure you receive your email from EA! Add Battlefield@em.ea.com to your address book. If you no longer want us to contact you, click here to be removed from our mailing list or to change your preferences. You can also write to: Privacy Policy Administrator, Electronic Arts Inc., 209 Redwood Shores Parkway, Redwood City, CA 94065.

©2011 Electronic Arts Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Legal Notice | Privacy Policy | Product EULAs and Other Disclaimers | Terms of Service

Lost

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Thomas Ellensohn
i'll let you all know how it is... :lol:

Cpl.AJ

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
3:05 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Anthony So
MOH didnt do so well... i saw gameplay, and it wasnt impressive... but i saw bf3 gameplay.... im now a ghost

Travco

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Travis Palmer
You didn't notice the massive sticker on the front of all the medal of honor limited edition box's?

"+ BATTLEFIELD 3 BETA!" .... I mean that truely is the only reason why that game is selling so much. Because:

BF3 is going to eat the entire COD series, chew it, swallow, digest, crap it out, tea-bag it, shoot it, burn it, step on it, and defile it's twitching corpse... Then move on to beta in September. Yes, yes you can quote me on that.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfrrAp1blaM[/youtube]

Lost

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Thomas Ellensohn
ok i did't just get MOH for the BF3 Beta (i know i know Sounds stupid) but i ...My brother got it B/c His friend was all like the story
(Campaign) is amazing and truthfully it really was and No i didn't steel the beta from him he is in Afghanistan and wont be home in time to play the Beta

Gokart

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
1:05 PM
Reaction score
Nice Lost Hope You Have Good Time

Kurk

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
1:05 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Aoustino Rufrano
Meh, I hate beta's past week one. Never have working anti-cheat support and no one knows how to work the admin system. Just asking for hackers.

CommandoBeta

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
3:05 PM
Reaction score
Travco said:
BF3 is going to eat the entire COD series, chew it, swallow, digest, crap it out, tea-bag it, shoot it, burn it, step on it, and defile it's twitching corpse... Then move on to beta in September. Yes, yes you can quote me on that.

I think I saw Zero say exactly that on the server a few days ago :?

Back