• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

The real M14

A

Anonymous

For me one of the mosr dissapointing things was BFVs M14, it was too innaccurate, maybe to make it fairer... butthe us really did have the better weapons. Amnd the NVA/VC have the MAT-49, not as good long range but still fully automatic.
BFV's M14
Semi-Automatic
10 Round Clip

The standard Issue M14 in veitnam:
Fully-Automatic: 700-750RPM
20 Round Clip

This might give the US an unfair advantage. However, the NVA/Vietcong have SA-7 Caltrophs, ZSU, BTR, and easily moveable and hard to find tunnels. The M14 is essentially a more accurate AK-47. THis might increase the amount of law noobs,or it could the excact oopposite, Why use the slow firing law when you have a fully automatic rifle. Or engineers could be equipped with full auto m14s.
What is byrd suggesting?If possible Hello Upgrade the m14 and Aat least give it a 20 round clip, and if possibly make at least the engineers m14 ful;l auto like the standard m14.
I have known this since i started playing but for those who dont believe me watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQ8pKd2Hn28

Lost

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
2:46 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Thomas Ellensohn
Yha i knew that it was fully automatic my brother told me one day and there is a mod for ether BF1942 or BFV were the M-14 is Fully automatic

MaximumD2

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
1:46 PM
Reaction score
In the ARSENAL Mod, it is fully auto

A

Anonymous

Thats nice to hear, but the M14 should at least have 20 Round Clips. I think hello should make the m14 fully automatic. Byrd does know about "mods cause server glitches" thing but maybe hello should tryit on event server first, fix all bugs there then but it on the main server.

Col. Hannibal Smith

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Spring Hill, Kansas (just south of Olathe Kansas w
Real Name
John Lennon
I think we need JUST mods on event server, it would bring player numbers up and there is then a server that isn't like eating the same bowl of cereal every day for every meal for years on end as far as maps. I mean really, would you rather play on a map that you've played on since 2004 or a new map with new weapons that ISN'T lame?

CommandoBeta

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
9:46 PM
Reaction score
Col. Hannibal Smith said:
I think we need JUST mods on event server, it would bring player numbers up and there is then a server that isn't like eating the same bowl of cereal every day for every meal for years on end as far as maps. I mean really, would you rather play on a map that you've played on since 2004 or a new map with new weapons that ISN'T lame?
In a BFV map there are so many different things you can do.. never gets boring :)

Col. Hannibal Smith

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Spring Hill, Kansas (just south of Olathe Kansas w
Real Name
John Lennon
CommandoBeta said:
Col. Hannibal Smith said:
In a BFV map there are so many different things you can do.. never gets boring :)
it does because it's the same weps and vehicles. yeah it WAS fun back when I didn't constantly play. But it's like going to Olive Garden to eat all your meals, you get very little variation in your diet and soon you just take one look at a huge ass plate of fettuccine chicken alfredo and upchuck. Cmon now all these mods out there and not even one??? Not even on the event server???

Back