• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

BFV 1.2 HELICOPTER TOURNAMENT!!!

PoWd3r

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
5:57 AM
Reaction score
Hello Everyone Me(Powder) an Zero are Going to have a v1.2 Heli tournament.The tournament will be seperate between Euro Players and American Players,I shall explain why in a moment.But i need people to sign up so i can get brackets going ASAP.The reason why i need to sperate is The Euro players shall Fight in Euro Servers ( for lower ping and they cant clam it was unfair because of connection ) and Same goes for Americans.When it comes down to the final to players, Final Fight shall take place in Hello 10 Slot. Also to make this more fun an official, i will be BROADCASTING 1 match per week live were anyone can watch you and whoever fight for the win. Semi-Finals will determine if you are the American or Euro Top Heilcopter Pilot and if you are the 2nd Top Heilcopter pilot. Then the winners of both them rounds shall go head to head for the WORLD TITLE of Top Battlefield Vietnam V1.2 Heilcopter Pilot

Zero

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
4:57 AM
Reaction score
Hey everyone, Shadow Company will help out by providing our BFV server to this activity.Our server is going to be for the American's.It is located in Dallas Texas so its a great ideal spot for a server seeing how its in the middle of the country.Good luck to all ill see you in the tournament .The Sign up Deadline Date is Next Friday, June 25,2010 so sign up fast while you can!!.

Falcon

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
6:57 AM
Reaction score
It's not a bad idea, give us your xfire, and so we can talk about it in large ;) humm, for the idea EURO and AMERIcan players... maybe.. u can found another alternive for this..i mean... we can do instead that like.. a lil CW :p but it'S really not a bad idea, ill think about my participation ;)

madness

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
8:27 PM
Reaction score
Hey all

Madness for SS

Anyways im keen to patisipate

M@D_C!OWN

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
10:57 AM
Reaction score
Im in S|CoM and i would like to be in the heli comp so count me in and im american so guess ill be on the american server. 8)

Falcon

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
6:57 AM
Reaction score
guys we have to leave for eachother our xfire... by this way, we can stay in contact and talk in details about this tourney
my xfire: mr722.
PS: I am with team america... cause i am canadian :p lol

Freshblood

Elite Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
8:27 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
angus
im an average pilot so i wouldnt compete,, but it would be cool to spectate, get some x fire vid and pics. :D

cyborg n1nja

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
5:57 AM
Reaction score
im down, if you guys ever have this thing let me know...

xfire- miller91391

Back