• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

What about me??? (adminship)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

AS most of you kno i have played on hello for quite along time. I might not be a hello member, but i have been here for a long time now and am very supportive of hello. I really think i would make a good admin, considering i am on alot, and i follow the rules and much discorage rule breaking. The fact that i speak in third person sometimes does not matter, its not agaisnt the rules and that is no reason to keep me from being an admin. I know i would make i good admin because i dont dont deal with people who come here to break the rules and ruin others games, i know the warning, kick, bann system from watching admins and know what bad punishments there are if go too far. Just beause i often seem immature doesnt mean i am, (if you think iam think of this: i run clan that has members and has not fallen for a year). I know i can hadle this and have been wanting to be one since october but have though it impolite to ask so i am sorry if this is impolite. Of the imperfections (talking in thyrd person is not one of them) i have i am sure i can fix/ hold them back and not let lthem get the better of me.
So can i be an adin
If you dont think i should be an admin because i sspeak in third person and becaus ei am "different", kepp your mouth shut and dont post brcause that is a very selfish, ignorant, and cruel reason to say no, as well as that is not a reason to say no. So if u dont support me say why, or i ask a moderrator to remove you post. i will be accepting to any explained , non- "byrd speaks thyrd person critism" though however i ask of you to support me and accept this.

MaximumD2

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
1:51 PM
Reaction score
Well, first of all, spell check this? And Have you talked this over with tedde? Any of the other admins? Maybe you should get some input before asking for admin

MaximumD2

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Well yeah i support you byrd. But just because I ask for it doesnt mean you have to POOF and ask for it too. And can your computer handle the Program? LOL

MaximumD2

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Byrd, the one of the things that i disagree with is that you NEVER get on xfire, Thats what i turn to for contacting an admin. If you do get adminship you will HAVE to get on xfire, to be contacted if needed

Tedde

Forum Rookie
SITE ADMIN
REGISTERED
Local time
8:51 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Theodor Forselius
MaximumD2 said:
Byrd, the one of the things that i disagree with is that you NEVER get on xfire, Thats what i turn to for contacting an admin. If you do get adminship you will HAVE to get on xfire, to be contacted if needed

If byrd is more active on the website than on xfire he will be a more attractive choice to us, as we will always use the website for contacting admins in the future

Alphascout

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
7:51 PM
Reaction score
as i said before

we dont need any more admins we have enough

nothing against you byrd alpha really likes you

but no we are fine

M

MurdertoDeath

Don't be mad at me Byrd, but i don't think you're the right person for being admin.

- You're stubborn
- You're undiscerning
- You're not arbitrating
- You're not moderate

Last but not least, i don't prefer people who ask for being admin. They always want to use their new authority and show it. I would support you, but considering that points from above i can't give you my blessing.

A

Anonymous

murdertodeath
ki am stubborn yes. However i am in no way not-discerning, (mind me is i take this as an interpretation of the debate over 1.21) I will take this as the following: just because i dont agree with you does not mean i am "not discerning", i oftten might not show it, but it is kind of hard when ur online and you cant see or hear the person to judge there tone. Just because ioften speak in thyrd person does not mean i am arbitrating, i can decide when to punish and the extent of the deserving punishment with ease and fairly. I am moderate alost all the time. But i do not act on impulse. As i an admin if i were to be unreasonable and unfair whate would happen,I know from experiencing it happen to others, its not worth it to me to do 1 unreasonable or or unfair thing wthat i would loose trust and respect, for me ithats not worth loosing.

Thank you Tank boy and beta for supporting me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back