• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Join

fath3ad

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
4:41 AM
Reaction score
Hello,
I am re-applying since it seems that my old application was pulled for some odd reason :cry:
My name is Albert once again and I would really enjoy playing alongside all of the HELLO members. Also, I would like to apply for every divison in your clan.

Thank you

Cpt. Giggles

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
11:41 PM
Reaction score
lol I will get one of the leaders to check this out but you should stick with one division. Im the scout leader. (sniper) add me on xfire. cirone92

RyanCooper

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
You actually can't join all divisions in the clan.. so choose one.. And im gonna let the Bfv Leader answer you. :)

Cpt. Giggles

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Whoops. I thought it said BF2. Well in this case, I am the 2nd Sniper leader!

-[HELLO]-phatcat

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
9:41 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Jonathan Fraley
If you join Hello shoot for the pilots! (Giggles is crazy don't listen to him!... jk) Im the pilots 2nd leader xfire: phatcat104

Lost

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Thomas Ellensohn
Hi Fath3ad and welcome to the HelloClan Forums. You already have my Xfire and i'v talked to you and all i can say now is WELCOME TO THE CLAN ;) please put the HelloClan's in-game tags (Should look like this -[HELLO]-fath3ad). And if you choose to join a division (just one) your name should look like this ---> -[HELLO]-fath3ad [??] ??=the division tags

Once again Welcome,
Lost ;)

Back