• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Just had

Vmax

Regular Poster
-[HELLO]-BFV
-[HELLO]-BF1942
DONATOR
REGISTERED
Local time
7:21 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
RatFink
11 - 12 guys playing. Then La Drang comes on. Everyone left.

Please turn on map voting.
Yes please and hi Pinky you old fart :D
If I can get the game working I will see you there.

Pinky

Normal Poster
DONATOR
REGISTERED
Local time
3:22 AM
Reaction score
Hi Pinky, you remember why map vote was disabled? I do and therefore I think thats not the solution you are looking for.

It's not that difficult to simply cast a vote. If the game could be programmed such that a map vote can only take place ever 10 minutes, that might help stop the nonsense.

Pinky

Normal Poster
DONATOR
REGISTERED
Local time
3:22 AM
Reaction score
Yes please and hi Pinky you old fart :D
If I can get the game working I will see you there.

Hey Vmax. I am happy to see you are trying to get back in the game. I'll talk to Rice and see if we can get him back as well.

Unfortunately, changing anything around here takes an Act of Congress. The friendly fire vote has gone on now for several months. So few are playing the game and between main-taking, afks and bad maps, guys just leave. Hope to see you.

Local time
10:22 AM
Reaction score
Unfortunately, changing anything around here takes an Act of Congress. The friendly fire vote has gone on now for several months. So few are playing the game and between main-taking, afks and bad maps, guys just leave. Hope to see you.
Yes, we take the time for the votes. Why?
- Because we want the community to decide.
- I want every change to be discussed, because otherwise players will think (justifiably) we do whatever we want.
- Changes have been made over the last decades. The rules that apply now have been made over the last decades. So they seem to be quite good. Of course they are not perfect, but changes need to be reviewed before applying them.
- Every rule change will also result in players leaving. You can see, musterkunde "HP" is against a map vote. And there will be others who will leave.

Back