• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Game Warden flight altitude limitation

M

MurdertoDeath

I'm wondering why the helis can't fly higher on Game Warden. I remember the original version, where the helis could fly
much higher not visible for the ground troops. I understand you did that limitation to protect the US base, but they have a Huey to kill that spawn helicopter and they can also use LAW and other weapons. Furthermore they have a spawn boat to place in an appropriate position. Even if the US base is taken, the map becomes more interesting, because there starts a fight for the US base and US team will take more flags while VC temporarily camps at US base.

I found it more interesting, when the flight altitude limitation wasn't there!

CommandoBeta

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
10:16 PM
Reaction score
I dont think there is a flight altitude limitation on the server.

A

Anonymous

There is a height limitation on all maps... its just so high it pretty much inpossible to achieve. I have done it 3 times. When u hit that magic height ur aircraft controls stop working..... but thats it.

M

MurdertoDeath

SgtSurfinByrd said:
There is a height limitation on all maps... its just so high it pretty much inpossible to achieve. I have done it 3 times. When u hit that magic height ur aircraft controls stop working..... but thats it.
Yes there is a height limitation on all maps, but on Game Warden it's very low. That's not genuine to this map. Someone made it lower.

P.S.: You will never lose control with helis on high altitude, it only happens with planes!

Player_0

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
11:16 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Ben Dover
MurdertoDeath said:
You will never lose control with helis on high altitude, it only happens with planes!
And if you jump out of that plane and don't use a parachute you're gonna lose your butt-control! MWAHAHAH, such a funny joke!!1

Sorry...

MurdertoDeath said:
I understand you did that limitation to protect the US base, but they have a Huey to kill that spawn helicopter and they can also use LAW and other weapons.
A huey's not enough, it also takes a pilot who cares about a MI8 hangin' around, and a gunner who shoots it instead of just wasting ammo. These two conditions are being met not that often.

Back