• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Two Changes Suggested

Pinky

Normal Poster
DONATOR
REGISTERED
Local time
10:18 PM
Reaction score
Program game to not allow main to be captured.

Turn on map voting.

Ty

pinky

Pinky

Normal Poster
DONATOR
REGISTERED
Local time
10:18 PM
Reaction score
We'll drop a poll time after time. Right now, Teamkilling on/off is being tested. After that, we'll come back to your suggestion.
Thank you my friend.

I play here and there, as do some others. The numbers are down for sure. If we can do anything to improve our numbers, that would be nice. When you do polls, it would be nice to actually listen to those who play the game.

I'm not going to suggest removing some of the maps but that would be something that might help. Vote on the maps and remove those that kill the server. This was suggested in the past and it wasn't well received.

Thanks again Heil.

pinky

Local time
11:18 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Denal
I imagine the HC team and leadership have all the resources and knowledge they need, but if making mains uncapturable is something that's even considered, I know the commands used to make that happen if no one else does. There's also a command that allows flags held by one team to be neutralized by the enemy but not captured.

Back