• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

For BF:V content creators | algamatutoriales

Local time
7:36 PM
Reaction score
Well, during all this time that I have been on YT as a BF:V content creator I have managed to have some subscribers, my goal was not to be famous or anything, in fact, when there are more content creators about BF:V with more views and better editing I will leave.

But until that happens I will help the other youtubers who are here so they can improve the quality of their videos and not upload a 28 minute gameplay like me, so here are the programs/websites that I use.

1.-Capcut (Editor of videos)

I use this video editor and I highly recommend it, but if you have more than 6GB of RAM, use it. I can use 4 but with some difficulties.

2.-Photopea (Image Editor)

Like the previous one, I also use this totally free website a lot to edit my thumbnails, of course, unlike Capcut that has its own YT channel with its own tutorials, here you have to learn how to use it by looking for tutorials on YouTube on how to do certain things, but overall it is very good, it is like Photoshop but online.

Back