• Only Administrators may post here. If you want to appeal your ban, please do so in the Appeal Your Ban section.
  • Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Ban: Jimmy hoppa aka Fragga

DiscoMagpie

Forum Rookie
BATTLEFIELD VIETNAM ADMIN
REGISTERED
Local time
11:06 PM
Reaction score
Player's Name: Jimmy hoppa aka Fragga

Admin's Name: DiscoMagpie

Rule(s) Broken: The list is way too long, but since FF was turned off very recently, main reason is repeated offense against players

Action Taken: 1 week ban

Visual Evidence: No

Chatlogs: No

Admins Note:
Fragga... It seems, now that I'm in Flight's shoes, I finally understand him. You just like to pick a fight with anyone that doesn't do things the way you want them to. Not to mention you remember selectively.

I'll keep this short. Everyone knows you're not innocent. And I gave you way too much freedom, others were starting to voice their opinions about it, but I still only took action when you were way too blatant. Now you turn your sights on me. That's a bad move.

I won't post proof here yet, but you know what you did. Yesterday and today, you just enjoy stirring up drama. Did Grass start the bad blood between you two? I'd say yes. But you chose to continue it, proposing rules such as "no more than 2 nicknames allowed" and "no disrespectful nicknames towards other players", yet you do exactly that. You know what that's called, and how wicked it is.

Just like Flight said in his posts, I suggest you take this time off to reflect on your actions, and reconsider your behavior, towards Grass, me, and everyone. Saying suggestive stuff is fine, but if you go overboard, you will be warned and punished, like dtk for example.

If Grass can play peacefully, despite being short tempered and foul mouthed sometimes, then I believe so can you. If not, then I'll take this several levels above what Flight used to do.

Back