• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

TANK Death Match

A

Anonymous

Like Lost Byrd Came up with a possibleevent idea
Tank Death Match:
Two Teams fight in tanks against eachother. The last team left standing, or the team with the most guys left at the end of the round wins.
Rules:
-All members must be in a vehicle (Tank)
-The following vehicles are allowed to be used
--Patton*, Sheridan*, M113/Zippo* x1, Ontos*, M110*
--Pt-76*, T-54*, T-72*, BTR-60 x1, BM-13, ZSU*
-1 BTR and M113/Zippo Can per team may be used, as a mobile ammo supply
-Members are only allowed Out of their Vehicles under the following Conditions:
--To FixTheir/An allied tank
--To change tanks/ Vehicles
--To use the Benoculars
-You may only kill an enemy from inside a vehicle
-You may NOT use any weapon other than a vehicle (Mortar, RPGS, Landmines, Remote Explosives, Grenades, Ect.
-You have 1 life, if you die ur out, if u dissconnect ur out. ONce elimated You may not enter the battle Field
-You may not capture the Enemies Base
-Each team will have 1 main only
-The Last Team left standing wins
-Rounds will last at max 15+ minutes
--If Time expires the team with the most TANKS (Starred vehicles are considered tanks) left wins.
--If it is stll a tie, the one with the most secondary vehicles left wins
--If it is stll tied the team with the most players left wins
--If it is stil tied there will be a team vs team tie breaker same rules apply.
-You may change vehicles at any time.
The maps used for this
-Operation Cedar Falls (primary)
-Fall of Saigon (Secondary)
-Defence of Con Thein (Secondary)
-Maps: Operation Hasts, Operation Irving, Operation Game Warden, and Ia Drang Valley Maybe used if out of bounds damage is turned off (reccomended for allpossible maps)
What do u think of this game?

MaximumD2

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
1:58 PM
Reaction score
Sounds fun... I think fall of saigon would work best for it

Lost

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
2:58 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Thomas Ellensohn
sounds good and fun the only problem i see is that you are aloud to switch vehicle B/c ...i just think i would see a-lot more people running around after on hit from enemy. so i think we(Tank) <--- :lol: could mod a map where you spawn in a variety of the Vehicles and HAVE TO stay in the Vehicle unless repairing self or team. Sounds Fun and good thumbsup0 good job byrd ;)

Lost

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Thomas Ellensohn
SgtSurfinByrd said:
cedar falls is the largest map... and has pleny of room, more than fall o f saigon

We'll do map size based on how many people are attending in the server, if its full we will do big maps but Flaming dart would sound cool also. If eliminate flying vehicles and boats and eliminate the island (no spawn). Put one flag at Dong Hoy Island and other at Mi-8 NVA bomber ( Sorry i don't know all the plains ...i don't fly much of them) I don't know how to mod ....( Tankboy...) :D

A

Anonymous

Hue and quang tri are both too small for tank battles there is juist not enough room to manuever
Cedar Falls,
-USa Base: Airfield (Chu Chi?)
-NVA Base: US Armour Base or The "City"
Fall of Saigon
-ARVN: Saigon Base
-NVA: Destroyed Farm Base
Hastings (I insist on disabling the out of bounds to give more room to move):
-Usaual Mains
Game Warden (I insist on disabling the out of bounds to give more room to move):
-Usual Mains
Ia Drang Valley (I insist on disabling the out of bounds to give more room to move):
-USA: US Air Base
-NVA: Hill Top base (Not the artillery hill)
Con Tein (I reccomend disable the out of bounds to give more room to move):
-Usual Mains
Flaming Dart (I reccomend disable the out of bounds to give more room to move)
-USA: Dong Hoy
-NVA: MiG-17 Base
Irving (I insist on disabling the out of bounds, and reccomend well as adding a few spawning bridges across the water at edgesd of map if possible):
-USA: Us Airbase
-NVA: TBA
Khe Sahn (I reccomend disablng the out of bounds to give more room to move)
-Usual Mains

MaximumD2

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
I think fall of saigon would work best because you can spawn lots of places to get a tank... lots of roads to follow, Why make it big? I want action not driving around in a tank. The maps are big enough as it is.

A

Anonymous

Cedar falls has more roads, and is more diverse. Its Spred out... thats the point. MoreTanks/Vehicle Spawns will be placed on the map/
THe modified Rules of TDM
-The PT-76, T54, T72, ZSU, Patton, Sheridan, Ontos, BTR-60, and M113 will be allowed
-You may be in a turret of a tank, but keep in mind it does limit the number of people in te tanks amount of tanks
-The Wrench, Benocs, and Smoke Nades will be the only viable weapons outside o a vehicle
-No more than half you team, but at max 2 players, can camp at any given time
-Each team may have 1 apc in use, for ammo resupply on the move.
-Each team will start off with equal amounts of players
-The Last team left standing wins.
-There Will be a 30 minute timelimit to each round
-If Time runs out.. the team with the most men left wins
-The Cedar Falls Map will be the primary map, due to its size and varying fetures
-If a players dies, or dissconnects, they are eliminated. no players will be aallowed to enter the round after the its Start.
For tank warfare, you need space, Fall of saigon is semi big, but not as big as cedar. Plus a huge river gives the NVA a huge advantage with their pt76. Cedar may have rivers as well, but ,ost of them have steep edges, making them un- exitable.

SgtStubbs

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
This one has good potential, though I question the need for non- tank units. If you really want the best advice for a map, ask Easting. He was in an actual U.S armored division in the Gulf War and is an excellent tanker in game.

Also city tank battles can be an excellent challenge.

Tedde

Forum Rookie
SITE ADMIN
REGISTERED
Local time
8:58 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Theodor Forselius
It is a good idea, and we will try it out.

The events needs to get back on track even if the main server is malfunctioning.
We are currently looking to set up a team called: Event Managers.
Where we have a group of people who are able to lead the event (Doesnt have to be people from helloclan)

This is to make sure the events always take place, even if there isnt any leaders online, etc.

If your interested to join the group let me know

Lost

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Thomas Ellensohn
SgtStubbs said:
This one has good potential, though I question the need for non- tank units. If you really want the best advice for a map, ask Easting. He was in an actual U.S armored division in the Gulf War and is an excellent tanker in game.

Also city tank battles can be an excellent challenge.

OHHHHHH Thats why he's always in the tanks !!!! that silly Eastings ;) :lol: i never knew that

Back