• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Rip Nagi Tanka

Female_didi

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
9:47 AM
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm the daughter of Nagi Tanka and I just want to let you know that he is passed away because of an heart attack. He had much fun on the maps of battlefield Vietnam with all of you. He dedicated many hours to play the game - but now, it's over! He will not come back.

Maybe you would like to play one round in memory of him.

Enjoy your time - take care of you!
Female_didi

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240531_151012_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240531_151012_Samsung Internet.jpg
    166.3 KB · Views: 137
  • NagiTanka.jpg
    NagiTanka.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 137

LTShaun

Regular Poster
HELLOCLAN LEADERSHIP
-[HELLO]-BFV
-[HELLO]-BF1942
DONATOR
REGISTERED
Local time
3:47 AM
Reaction score
I am so sorry to hear this. This is terrible news. Nagi was a beloved and dedicated player of Battlefield Vietnam and Helloclan.

He will be missed for many years to come. All of us here at Helloclan would like to offer our condolences to you and your family.

We will be adding Nagi to the helloclan memorial page and we will have to plan a memorial event for him soon. I am thinking Saigon 68 as this must have been his favourite map!

Best Wishes, LTShaun
Helloclan Leadership

|GF|lSTEINER

Forum Newbie
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
1:47 AM
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm the daughter of Nagi Tanka and I just want to let you know that he is passed away because of an heart attack. He had much fun on the maps of battlefield Vietnam with all of you. He dedicated many hours to play the game - but now, it's over! He will not come back.

Female_didi
Mein herzliches Beileid, wir werden ihn auch vermissen

rick

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
7:47 AM
Reaction score
I am very saddened to hear of your loss. You have my sincere and deepest sympathy. My thoughts are with you. BFV will no longer be same fun without you. RIP my brother in arms.
-=Int.]-[=- rick

Mir

Forum Newbie
BATTLEFIELD VIETNAM ADMIN
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Hello,

Female_didi

Mein herzliches Beileid.

He never gave up, was always friendly. Always provided us with the latest football results.
I have thought of him often in the last few weeks.

We will always remember him.

Auch von M.i.r viel Kraft und alles Gute!

RIP Nagi Tanka

M.i.r

paranoid

Forum Rookie
BATTLEFIELD VIETNAM ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
4:47 AM
Reaction score
Can’t believe it. We’re going to miss him for sure.

As mentioned before, he never gave up.

I had a lot of laughs playing with him, driving over mines, using the M79 weapon.

This phrases will be in eternity:

CHEATA
BFV LORDS
TACH
CAFE TIME
PIZZA
SPAGHETTI

As he called me “Paranuist”

May he rest in peace in Spreewald where he told me once to visit.

1717262693007.jpeg

Local time
Reaction score
Was für eine furchtbare Nachricht! Dass Nagi die letzten Wochen nicht mit uns gezockt hat, besorgte mich bereits - dass sich diese Sorge nun bestätigt, macht mich sehr traurig. Mein aufrichtiges Beileid.

Danke für die Mühe in dieser schwierigen Zeit, uns diese Nachricht zu übermitteln - sonst hätten wir nie gewusst, was los ist. Wenn wir dich/euch in irgendeiner Art und Weise unterstützen können, lasst es uns wissen. Wir werden ihm mit großer Sicherheit gedenken und vermissen einen der treusten Battlefield-Vietnam Spieler auf dieser Welt.

Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun
I'm not one to be lost for words...

But I am lost for words. Nagi is one of the veterans here and although we've had an odd spat here and there, they've been a profound member of this community. Stuck it out through all the good and bad. Always showing great respect for the game and never a dull moment in-game.

I drink a cup of Jacobs Kronung for you buddy. I know your presence will be sorely missed.

Rest in peace

Local time
9:47 PM
Reaction score
RIP cobber :( I knew something was wrong, I felt you were no longer with us.
Guys how about we do a guard of honour for Nagi by all using rpgs/laws or m79, form a circle and firing into the air and record it. Lest We Forget. Or all use C4 and bombs and make the biggest explosion the game has seen.

slamminbambi

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
12:47 AM
Reaction score
Thank you for your condolences.

With all your posts we are glad and sad at the same time. So often he told us about the game. You were important to him. We thank you for the ideas to remember him. You know best how to do it..
So sorry to hear your father passed away. As someone that lost both my parents this year I can definitely feel your sorrow 😢

Back