• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

About DiscoMagpie and Fragga

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scofield

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
7:53 AM
Reaction score
Hello BF!

I’ll write a post, otherwise why do we need this forum.

Very strange behavior of the sweet couple represented by Fragga and DiscoMagpie.

Firstly, they constantly clog up the chat with empty chatter.

Secondly, with a systematic TK from Fragga, DiscoMagpie does not ban it.

Attachments

• ScreenShot14.jpg
    ScreenShot14.jpg
    233.7 KB · Views: 54
  • ScreenShot15.jpg
    ScreenShot15.jpg
    223.5 KB · Views: 40
  • ScreenShot16.jpg
    ScreenShot16.jpg
    247.2 KB · Views: 44
  • ScreenShot28.jpg
    ScreenShot28.jpg
    284.1 KB · Views: 51
  • ScreenShot30.jpg
    ScreenShot30.jpg
    241 KB · Views: 41
  • ScreenShot31.jpg
    ScreenShot31.jpg
    249.3 KB · Views: 49

Scofield

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
7:53 AM
Reaction score
Also on May 11, when discussing the excessive talkativeness of these two players, DiscoMagpie called the German language fascist (and gay language from Fragga).

I myself have had disagreements with players and administrators like Heilig where we would argue over the administration's harsh measures, which caused me as a player to become emotional. But in their interactions with administrators they were always correct, you can’t argue with that.

In this case, the DiscoMagpie administrator crossed the line. I think he should be removed from management.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    321.2 KB · Views: 40
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    320 KB · Views: 40
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    319.2 KB · Views: 39
Local time
6:53 AM
Reaction score
Hello Scofield,

first of all: I will discuss the game-chat with the admins - diffaming players like this is not what -[HELLO]- stands for, espacially initiated by admins. Thank you for reporting that.

Regarding the teamkills: We two had that discussion some time ago. We can see the screenshots of teamkills but we can't see, if it was intentional or if it wasn't - we can only see the wreck. So I would like to ask you one more time, to start recording your gameplay, if incidents like this do happen. If someone shows us an intenional teamkill by video, the killer will be banned. Like in this cases:

One last statement: You evaded your ban. The incident regarding the game-chat happened on May 5. DiscoMagpie banned your other accounts. If you continue evading your bans, you will find yourself on the banlist for a longer time.

Best regards,
HeiligWahrheit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back