• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Heilig, who are you? Remove him from admins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scofield

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
9:20 PM
Reaction score
Hello bf!

I was banned by a person who does not enter the game at all. How can he judge my performance? At the same time, he wrote that I am not changing. Who is he anyway to discuss me? My relative or what?

When I played on Saturday, the Magpie admin was in the game and he didn’t ban me. There was a conflict with one of my players (TKO), we fought a little, he even shot me once (I can post a screenshot, but this is nonsense, I don’t want him to be banned). Magpie said that's enough, we're done. Magpie saw my actions and did not delete them, everything was within the rules. You can ask him. We continued playing with him.

Who is this Heil anyway? I believe that he is undeservedly in the administration and should be removed from there. And what is a ban without evidence? Is this what an administrator should do?

Ice, please figure it out

Local time
8:20 AM
Reaction score
Hello bf!

I was banned by a person who does not enter the game at all. How can he judge my performance? At the same time, he wrote that I am not changing. Who is he anyway to discuss me? My relative or what?

When I played on Saturday, the Magpie admin was in the game and he didn’t ban me. There was a conflict with one of my players (TKO), we fought a little, he even shot me once (I can post a screenshot, but this is nonsense, I don’t want him to be banned). Magpie said that's enough, we're done. Magpie saw my actions and did not delete them, everything was within the rules. You can ask him. We continued playing with him.

Who is this Heil anyway? I believe that he is undeservedly in the administration and should be removed from there. And what is a ban without evidence? Is this what an administrator should do?

Well Scofield Heils is TOP admin, you play disruptively every time you come on.

Local time
2:20 PM
Reaction score
Steam
 antiawp
Hello bf!

Heil is the new Ice. Respect admins because they spend their fun time making sure the server is running smoothly and everyone is behaving well. Enjoy the game and avoid gamechat. Read the BFV server rules so that you don't end up breaking them.

DiscoMagpie

Forum Rookie
BATTLEFIELD VIETNAM ADMIN
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
WHO ARE YOU HEILIG BE A MAN AND SHOW YOURSELF!

Also Scofield, the Magpie admin would've banned you if I actually got a more clear indication from the players on your team that you're teamkilling. That's the only thing that saved you from a ban right then and there.

Scofield

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Al, I didn't kill TM back. Bluehiller, you weren’t playing at that moment, so don’t draw conclusions and remain silent.

I don’t understand the conclusions of people who log into the game a little more often than never. And respect to all real admins.

On the one hand, the weather will be good in the next two weeks. But it’s a shame that he received an undeserved ban.

Local time
Reaction score
Al, I didn't kill TM back. Bluehiller, you weren’t playing at that moment, so don’t draw conclusions and remain silent.

I don’t understand the conclusions of people who log into the game a little more often than never. And respect to all real admins.

On the one hand, the weather will be good in the next two weeks. But it’s a shame that he received an undeserved ban.
As if I'm going to do what you say Scofield :) Heils is a REAL admin the TOP real ADMIN. Why do you refer to yourself as a third party YOU got the ban not HE. enjoy the rest and don't go out of your way to disrupt the game and you wont get kicked or banned.

Local time
Reaction score
Blue heeler, I don't care what you write. So I repeat: shut your mouth. Nobody invited you to this discussion. So tell your mom how to spend your time, not me.
Oh Scofield so as long as I stay within the rules I can say what ever I like. Enjoy your ban buddy :)))))))) Oh by the way you must care what I write or you wouldn't tell me to shut up :)))))))

LTShaun

Regular Poster
HELLOCLAN LEADERSHIP
-[HELLO]-BFV
-[HELLO]-BF1942
DONATOR
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Hello bf!

Hi there,

Heilig was chosen by Ice as part of Helloclan Leadership probably over a year ago, you were banned as the result of a report submitted here: https://helloclan.eu/support.

This is how you should have appealed your ban not by posting it as a discussion. In blueheeler's defence you have posted this complaint in a public space. What do you expect? People will chime in.

Anyway it was reported to us with evidence that you had broken the following rules found here: https://forum.helloclan.eu/resources/32/

2. Team-killing:
  1. Blowing up a vehicle with a teammate nearby.
  2. Deliberately crashing a vehicle with a teammate inside.
  3. Deliberately crashing a vehicle into a teammate.
Admin warn, kick & ban message for team-killing:
Please do not play disruptively | Kicked for disrupting gameplay | Banned for disrupting gameplay.

3. Shooting friendly vehicles:
Shooting a vehicle belonging to your team for any reason other than preventing an enemy who is about to get it/to re-spawn it as it is damaged and can't easily be repaired/killing the enemy near or in it.

Admin warn, kick & ban message for shooting friendly vehicles:
Please do not play disruptively | Kicked for disrupting gameplay | Banned for disrupting gameplay.

You say you have screenshots of players breaking rules? Submit them through the proper channels please as well as any future staff complaints.

You will continue to be banned...eventually permanently as long as you continue to disrupt the game and break the rules.

If you have any questions please submit a support ticket and we will address it.

Regards, LTShaun.

Scofield

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Hi there,

Heilig was chosen by Ice as part of Helloclan Leadership probably over a year ago, you were banned as the result of a report submitted here: https://helloclan.eu/support.

This is how you should have appealed your ban not by posting it as a discussion. In blueheeler's defence you have posted this complaint in a public space. What do you expect? People will chime in.

Anyway it was reported to us with evidence that you had broken the following rules found here: https://forum.helloclan.eu/resources/32/

2. Team-killing:
  1. Blowing up a vehicle with a teammate nearby.
  2. Deliberately crashing a vehicle with a teammate inside.
  3. Deliberately crashing a vehicle into a teammate.
Admin warn, kick & ban message for team-killing:

3. Shooting friendly vehicles:
Shooting a vehicle belonging to your team for any reason other than preventing an enemy who is about to get it/to re-spawn it as it is damaged and can't easily be repaired/killing the enemy near or in it.

Admin warn, kick & ban message for shooting friendly vehicles:

You say you have screenshots of players breaking rules? Submit them through the proper channels please as well as any future staff complaints.

You will continue to be banned...eventually permanently as long as you continue to disrupt the game and break the rules.

If you have any questions please submit a support ticket and we will address it.

Regards, LTShaun.
Hi

I understand.

I posted it in the topic where they will appeal the ban. If it should have been done differently, write how.

There was no teamkilling from me. at the same time they killed me. when I took off on the plane, they shot at me. you can see the log. I can't get to my home laptop to take a screenshot. I can send it when I get there.

Yes, I blew up several cars at the base for fun, I didn’t bother anyone since there was no one at the base. but giving a ban for 3 weeks is too much.

Thank you for writing it correctly. The administration has problems with this.

Local time
8:20 PM
Reaction score

Can someone please remove me?

Scofield, be happy that our clan has such rules and guidelines, this is not a must have. If LTShaun, Bangbang or I wish some changes, we could just do whatever we want. But Helloclan never was like that and we do not wish to be like that.

Besides that you should start respecting our rules, please stop with your double standards. Here you want proof for your ban, but some time ago, you wanted Al Gore to be banned without any proof (just a wierd screenshot showing nothing), you remember? There you called this procedure "circus".

1714211204477.png

But to be clear: All admins of this server(not only me) saw the video where you were playing disruptively. We will not share the video as it would show the person who reported you, and we want to protect our players. You know what you did and want some drama here.

If I would do whatever I want here, I would perma ban you, because everytime you're online in game, you're poison to the game. But thank god we have our guidelines.

And respect to all real admins.
You never showed respect to any admin - neither Ice or someone else.

Blue heeler, I don't care what you write. So I repeat: shut your mouth. Nobody invited you to this discussion. So tell your mom how to spend your time, not me.
Blueheeler is not breaking any rules here, he can write whatever he want and you're the last one who should tell him to be silent.

Topic closed.

Last edited:

LTShaun

Regular Poster
HELLOCLAN LEADERSHIP
-[HELLO]-BFV
-[HELLO]-BF1942
DONATOR
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
I posted it in the topic where they will appeal the ban. If it should have been done differently, write how
I just meant if you didn’t want public comments and people chiming in you should submit through ticket system in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back