• Only Administrators may post here. If you want to appeal your ban, please do so in the Appeal Your Ban section.
  • Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Ban: Trident aka Pipiska

DiscoMagpie

Forum Rookie
BATTLEFIELD VIETNAM ADMIN
REGISTERED
Local time
11:53 AM
Reaction score
Player's Name: Trident aka Pipiska

Admin's Name: DiscoMagpie

Rule(s) Broken: Continuous advertisement of a non-affiliate server/Trying to redirect players to it

Action Taken: 24 hour ban

Visual Evidence: Yes
image.png

Chatlogs: No

Admins Note:
My first ban (and hopefully my last ever). We have rules against promoting non-affiliate servers, yet you have repeatedly done so and have tried to drag players away today and in the past few days.

I personally don't mind people playing whatever and whenever, but joining a game just as players are coming in the server, and asking them to join another server ticks even me off. I wouldn't mind such a behaviour if we had 20+ players daily, but with our player count being as low as it is, this only makes things worse.

I don't want to become the "bad guy admin", but this is one of the most disruptive actions that can be taken. I don't think it's that difficult to join and play in the server, without doing that only to steal players away, while trying to find an excuse to do so.

Local time
10:53 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun
Pipiska, you have been warned by Heilig about this. You are not allowed to sit in our server and ask our players to come to yours. Especially so blatantly. It is showing utter disregard for everything we have been through and is not acceptable.

You have, at the time of posting this, attempted to evade your ban 10 times. Please respect our rules and do not evade it. I saw that you said "am I banned?". After 10 times one would get the idea but you changed your keyhash 10 times to circumvent this. You are obviously banned.

Your ban will expire after 24hrs. Unless we have a change of heart about your behavior which we have the right to do.

Last edited:
Back