• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Tutorial on how to use the commands (suggested by @x4|Al Gore)

Local time
2:03 PM
Reaction score
Well, it's about time, right?

There are 7 commands, they are the following;
| Confirm | Request | Spotted | Game | Confirm | Alarms | Tactics |

*Confirm*
This command is used for quick communication such as confirmations or messages, all this command is through the radio
The subcommands are as follows:
Roger:
It is used to say "yes" or confirm something. You should only use this command to speak at a distance. Another command is used up close, which we will see later.
Negative:
This is the opposite of "roger", and is also for communicating from distances
Thank you:
This command is used to thank from afar, like the previous ones
Sorry:
It is used to apologize for having committed friendly fire
*Request*
Pickup:
It is used so that the helicopter that forgot about you comes to pick you up, this command only works for medium distance and is only for the air
Reinforcement:
It is used to request reinforcements, I want to go into more detail about this one because many players do not know how to use it correctly since they use it to call their comrades when they are threatened but this command is used to reinforce an ally position NOT to ask for help for an assault
Support:
This also has other subcommands which are:
_armor_:
It is used to call for armored help, such as tanks and rarely armored personnel carriers (APCs).
_Airstrike_:
They are used to request a bombing of PLANES NOT helicopters, to be efficient, approach close to the enemy's coordinates and then move away from the enemy, I say this tip to make it easier for the planes to find the enemy
_River_:
You have never used this safety and it is used to call a gunboat like the P.B.R or the TANGO
_Helicopter_:
This is used to call an attack helicopter such as a UH-1 gunship, the AH-1 or the MI-8. I recommend the same technique as the airstrike, getting closer to the enemy
Cease Fire:
This has 2 uses; The first is to tell your comrades to stop shooting either because there is nothing or because you want to change targets (in the context of artillery) and the second is to tell them to stop making friendly fire.
Airlift:
It is used to request an air transport such as a UH-1 transport, the ACH-47 and both MI-8 from a distance, so you understand, imagine that you are a sniper, then you want to go quickly and there you use this command, and wait for let a helicopter come to pick you up
Req. Target:
This command is used to notify your team that you are ready to help them and to call you in case they need it, whether it is a ground attack plane, a helicopter, a tank or the artillery itself. I recommend that after invoking this command you specify what service you offer, otherwise it is better not to fill out the chat
*Spotted*
I think this is one of the worst commands since it is useless unless you approach the enemy since it only shows the coordinates of your position and not that of the enemy, so it is better if you want to locate the enemy, approach him and they use the command to then retreat
*Game*
This one, like the previous one, I'm not going to bother explaining, unless you ask.
*Confirm*
This is like the confirm but to communicate at short distances:
Roger:
the same thing but it is not sent through the radio, but through the character's voice, I recommend using this so as not to make a lot of annoying noise
Negative:
Like the previous one, it is to be used at close range and deny something
*Alarms*
This is for interacting with your comrades from up close.:
Taunt:
Drops dialogues to taunt the enemy so it's not very useful
Wait:
As its name indicates, it is used to call a vehicle that forgets about you, it only works from close by.
Fire:
It is simply to warn your comrades that they can now shoot the enemy
Hold Fire:
It is used for 2 things, the first is to warn your comrades not to shoot yet, either because they are close to the enemies and can hear them or because you want to be discreet and the second is to warn them that I will not shoot you, yes, only to your comrades not to enemies
Take cover:
It is used to tell your teammate to crouch or take cover because they are going to be attacked or because they are being bombed.
Bail!:
It is used to tell a teammate to get out of a vehicle because it is going to explode or has little armor and to tell him to get out of the vehicle because you want to use it, although I would recommend saying please and explaining why.
*Tactics*
Like the previous one, it is not broadcast on the radio and serves to communicate from close
Cover me:
It is to cover you because you have little life or armor in case you are in a vehicle.
Hold!:
It is to tell them that they defend such a position
GO for Flag:
This is to tell your teammates to go to the nearest flag.
Retreat:
It is used to tell them to abandon their position and retreat AND ALSO to tell them not to advance any further in case there is a mine or a sniper
Gather:
It is to tell them that they do not separate themselves from the group or from you.
Follow:
It is used to follow you on your signal
GO:
To tell them that they can charge now or to move forward in case they are taking cover

That's all, if you have any questions let me know below the comments

Back