• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Finally back to play some BFV

ClintEastwoodFX

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
1:55 AM
Reaction score
Hi all,
Hello to all my fellow gamers. My name is Jason and I'm from Tumwater, Washington. I'm a longtime Battlefield Vietnam fan and former player and admin for the old FX clan from back in the day. I've missed this game forever and thought no one played it anymore but I have a little more time on my hands lately so I've re-installed the game and I'm trying to get it up and running so I can play again. I was so happy to find out you guys are still playing. I'm trying to find the right patch but the one I found on Youtube (team-simple.org/download) seems to be defunct and the website no longer exists. Also, I think I need to tweak my settings a bit after the initial game installation. I will keep searching for answers but I'll probably need a little assistance if there is a kind soul that can help me figure how to get rolling. I can pass along my phone number to the right person to speed up the process of back and forth messages unless there is some sort of quick guide list of steps you can send me but for now my email is [REDACTED] and I'll follow up on any messages anyone sends me here on your Hello website as fast as I am able. Thanks so much to whoever approved my registration in here and of course I will be happy to follow whatever rulles you guys have for playing and chatting and whatnot. I'll just be so happy to play once again. Happy holidays!
Jason

Last edited by a moderator:
Local time
10:55 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun
Hello Clint!

Welcome back to the land of the living!

I think you've found the file you need already. But if not, please visit this thread: https://forum.helloclan.eu/threads/10224/ it has everything you need!

For your privacy, I've redacted your email address - trust me you don't want the bots that comb through public forums for such stuff to spam into the next century. :D

Edit, I see you are in-game. Happy gaming sir!

Regards,
Ice

Local time
3:55 AM
Reaction score
Hi all,
Hello to all my fellow gamers. My name is Jason and I'm from Tumwater, Washington. I'm a longtime Battlefield Vietnam fan and former player and admin for the old FX clan from back in the day. I've missed this game forever and thought no one played it anymore but I have a little more time on my hands lately so I've re-installed the game and I'm trying to get it up and running so I can play again. I was so happy to find out you guys are still playing. I'm trying to find the right patch but the one I found on Youtube (team-simple.org/download) seems to be defunct and the website no longer exists. Also, I think I need to tweak my settings a bit after the initial game installation. I will keep searching for answers but I'll probably need a little assistance if there is a kind soul that can help me figure how to get rolling. I can pass along my phone number to the right person to speed up the process of back and forth messages unless there is some sort of quick guide list of steps you can send me but for now my email is [REDACTED] and I'll follow up on any messages anyone sends me here on your Hello website as fast as I am able. Thanks so much to whoever approved my registration in here and of course I will be happy to follow whatever rulles you guys have for playing and chatting and whatnot. I'll just be so happy to play once again. Happy holidays!
Jason
Welcome Jason! Remember that the server fills up from Saturday to Sunday between 3PM and 6PM

Local time
4:55 AM
Reaction score
Steam
 antiawp
Dear @ClintEastwoodFX

I'm excited and relieved to hear from you. I'm so glad you are back in BFV. @Skillz got back recently too and he mentioned how he reinstalled BFV here.

BFV is like a hot girl friend that you just can't forget, even if you have been with her forever.

Coincidentally, I came across your YouTube video last month and I asked about you here.

Several other players and I remembered you and expressed hope that you will back and our wishes have come true.

See you in the jungles, rivers, and cities of Vietnam.

ClintEastwoodFX

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Hey guys,
Thank you, Ice for redacting my email address and yes I found the post with the new game patch so thank you so much for that! I really appreciate the welcome backs from you guys and I look forward to playing more with all of you. I got back last night and noticed there was no one in the Hello server but there were a few playing in the easy prey (or something like that, name I'm not sure of) server but it wouldn't let me into it and I got a message I didn't have the correct map or something like that. I'll see if I can find it in here and download it but otherwise maybe someone can hook me up with the info. I had a great time playing today and I wish I would have gotten in here yesterday too. Hopefully there will be some fun during this week ahead but if not I'll see u guys again next weekend.
Jason

ClintEastwoodFX

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Had a quick look through the forums and I'm not seeing any kind of link to a map patch or whatever I need to get into the Easy Prey server but I'm just trying to play a little at an hour it appears most are doing something else. :) Hopefully someone can hook me up with the info. Have a good one, all.
Jason

Local time
4:55 AM
Reaction score
Steam
 antiawp

mRoRange

Regular Poster
BATTLEFIELD VIETNAM ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Hi all,
Jason
Clint - good to see you back and in-game! We had some quality game play yesterday!

S_h_a_r_k_93

Forum Newbie
DONATOR
HELLOCLAN AFFILIATE
REGISTERED
Local time
10:55 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Francesco
Welcome and make sure to join us on Discord aye aye? 🏴‍☠️ You can find help on this resource if you are not familiar with it.
The other HelloClan socials are down at the bottom of the website (footer) or at the top right below the search button.

Last edited:
Back