• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Battle of the Titans match event suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Local time
7:40 PM
Reaction score
Steam
 antiawp
A-1 hour match event between Toxic and Flight. Two players fight it out, while everyone else is forced to spectate (is that possible?) If not, a few of us YouTubers (like Winbean and I) should be allowed to join the server and record the match in spectate mode. Maybe we can do this on the TKO server? @LTShaun

I can't even imagine how such a match will turn out. Both are great shots. Lets see who wins.

TKO_Flight447

Forum Newbie
DONATOR
REGISTERED
Local time
6:40 PM
Reaction score
No thanks. At first I thought this could be a fun idea if it was executed correctly, with a way to make all things equal (same weapons, etc.) and spoke to the other admins about how to arrange this fairly. But upon reading the very "kind" words being said about me in the "+1" server today by both Toxic and Fragga, I snapped back to reality. The leadership and almost every current admin have gone out of their way to try and make Toxic happy. We have protected him in game, sought to mend disagreements and shown the utmost leniency to his behavior. What I'm not going to do is jump when he or others make special requests like this when they are writing extremely inappropriate things about my character in another server. I don't operate on your time or schedule. Al, you got a taste of what we've had to endure behind the scenes from Fragga and Toxic today when you were in the other server today.

@toxic2 , your month ban expired a long time ago. You are welcome to join the game when I am on. If you are hell bent on "owning" me, we can pick a quadrant of the map and have a skirmish. Others can watch if they wish. I'm not going to take more time out of my life to schedule a specific event with you just to do something that can be accomplished on any given weekend. The leadership and myself have already wasted enough of our time over the past 6-7 months dealing with your shenanigans. You can work on our schedule now champ.

Local time
12:40 AM
Reaction score
No thanks. At first I thought this could be a fun idea if it was executed correctly, with a way to make all things equal (same weapons, etc.) and spoke to the other admins about how to arrange this fairly. But upon reading the very "kind" words being said about me in the "+1" server today by both Toxic and Fragga, I snapped back to reality. The leadership and almost every current admin have gone out of their way to try and make Toxic happy. We have protected him in game, sought to mend disagreements and shown the utmost leniency to his behavior. What I'm not going to do is jump when he or others make special requests like this when they are writing extremely inappropriate things about my character in another server. I don't operate on your time or schedule. Al, you got a taste of what we've had to endure behind the scenes from Fragga and Toxic today when you were in the other server today.

@toxic2 , your month ban expired a long time ago. You are welcome to join the game when I am on. If you are hell bent on "owning" me, we can pick a quadrant of the map and have a skirmish. Others can watch if they wish. I'm not going to take more time out of my life to schedule a specific event with you just to do something that can be accomplished on any given weekend. The leadership and myself have already wasted enough of our time over the past 6-7 months dealing with your shenanigans. You can work on our schedule now champ.

Very Kind words....

I love how you continue to try and flip the script flight.... CONTINUESLY

First and foremost... this topic, this was not my doing. I just agreed to it in a comment. And if you read what little i said, there is NOTHING said even remotely close to me requesting YOU to operate on MY TIME... WTF IS THIS ???

Why yall keep trying to play word games? Read what has been said and leave it at that.

"dealing with MY shenanigans":

Again, i had nothing to do with this topic being created. But FLIGHT, please continue to deflect and TRY to put this on me somehow.

"Hell bent on owning you":

Did I say that? Did I miss something? I am not hell bent on anything. I have had a nice relaxing time being away from HELLO server. I dont know what you are referring to.

"the leadership and current admin have gone out of their way to try and make Toxic happy"

WTF is this even about????????? Is anyone else reading this and asking themselves wtf is Flight talking about?
Going off the rails a little bit Flight, straying from the topic?

And if me being outspoken about YOU being the SOLE reason people aren't playing in HELLO server, I DO NOT APOLOGIZE. Why would I be sorry for something so blatantly true and obvious?
Frag said what in +1 Vietnam server? Hackers here, or something? I said "he aint shit".... Thats what you're all upset over. If Anything I stood up for you by saying that. Did I say something else that has you overly offended to the point you don't wish to see this 1 v 1? (again not my idea)

Now youre the one offended? Do you remember how much shit you used to talk about me for NO reason? when you first rejoined BFV, All your inappropriate comments, offensive banter directed solely at me.... Youve forgotten all of that, and You are the one being offended now?
Give me a break.

HOLY FUQ are we just dumbed down and overly sensitive these days. God forbid someone have their own opinion on the internet.

I dont care if you want to 1 v 1 or not... Youve always turned this offer down in the past, so it didnt surprise me now. I thought it would be a fun thing to do as well.
I wasn't looking for a reason to excuse MYSELF from this proposed event.

I miss the Event server for small disagreements such as this... we used to be able to jump over there, settle a 1 v 1 and go back to the main server aftewards.

Quite frankly, I am wishing HELLO server gets back to its former glory.
As soon as that happens I will most definitely rejoin.

Don't try and make this topic anything other than what Al Gore meant it to be.
A suggestion, which you declined.

So... enough with Your shenanigans and redirecting, Flight.

Local time
12:40 AM
Reaction score
*wakes up to a wall of text from Toxic*

*sigh*

If you want to own me toxic, join in the server when I am on. Otherwise, stop your whining.

Thank you

Again, read whats all been typed above.

And Than please show me where I am saying that I want to own you.
Not that I do not enjoy killing you as much as I am certain you relish killing me. But again, with the word play.

"Otherwise stop your whining"

So making post in response to your derivative drivel is "whining"

Anytime something said does not fit your narritive, or you do not like the response. Its "we in the administration" have bent over backwards to help so and so.... Or "stop your whining", Or "continue on this route and be banned"

I'm glad that being an admin on a gameserver wasn't the Only authority I've ever had in my life . Some people just LIVE for the moment they can tell someone else how to behave, or respond.
SMH you're a joke dude. A weak little man.
You turn Al Gores friendly gesture into a blame game.... OH WAHHHHH, FRAG AND TOXIC... THEY THEY THEY SAID MEAN THINGS... WAHHHHHHHHH

Local time
1:40 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun
I'm in agreement with Al,

As we can see, the proof is in the pudding and what has happened as a result of, well - everything, the actions that have thus far been taken were in the best interest for our environment. We will continue doing what is best - as we always have done.

Most unfortunate though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back