• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Names

Status
Not open for further replies.
Local time
9:27 AM
Reaction score
According to the rules you cant use ANY name that has word that is used in a players name in it or any combinations of 'Turn', or 'It' or 'Up'. be it 'turn it up' 'turn it around' 'Turn back time', and so on. if that's the rules now, then no one can use "Maverick and Iceman" as that contains the word Ice.Or the name 'Fight or Flight' or 'Flight of the phoenix' . Or 'White death' due to a players name being 'White feather' can't use 'Blood and Gore'. If used my old name Blue Heeler that would mean no one can use the word Blue as in 'Red White and Blue' or a 'Thin Blue line',or any combinations of Blue.I wouldn't care if a player was to use 'fragmaster' even though that would be against the rules, and you will be banned for it :)

Local time
9:27 PM
Reaction score
Yeah, I’m convinced this guy doesn’t read or internalize any of the many replies/messages leadership has written to him regarding this topic.
All good - this guy never reads. And never understands. That's why he never understood the admin guidelines nor the rules, why he was removed as an admin. And then got banned.

He used another chance by opening this thread to troll us. If he continues, he will be gone. Well well....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back