• Only Administrators may post here. If you want to appeal your ban, please do so in the Appeal Your Ban section.
  • Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Ban: Fragga

TKO_Flight447

Forum Newbie
DONATOR
REGISTERED
Local time
7:20 PM
Reaction score
Player's Name: Fragga

Admin's Name: Flight

Rule(s) Broken: Hackusations and Spamming

Action Taken: Round ban

Ban Expiry: Sep 10, 2023

Visual Evidence: No

Chatlogs: No

Admins Note:
Fragga fragga fragga...how much longer do we need to play this game? You have been warned time and time again for the same incessant behavior and choose to continue repeating it. I give you many chances and warnings, and typically choose to ignore it, but at a certain point when it is paired with insults, I will kick and then round ban you.

The "turn it off" joke was petty at first, but now its just old. Yourself and Grasshopper feed off of each others negative energy in chat, and go on tangents about "off" or "turn it" or "turn it off" when I am in game. The chat logs reflect that for months now. Its tired. Please control your urge to type in chat when it is probably not conducive to the overall experience or fun banter of all involved.

Thank you

Local time
2:20 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun
I'm going to reply here in and tie into your post @Blueheeler ,

Heilig and I thoroughly examined the conversations from last night to understand the situation;

Now, I understand that you (Blue) have a strong aversion to Flight. That's perfectly acceptable - no-one is being forced to like other people. However, what's not acceptable is your constant provocation. Allow me to clarify - please refrain from behaving as though you still hold an administrative role, Blue, because you do not.

You're always encouraged to report any rule violations - even if it involves staff members. Instead of engaging in in-game discussions, I request that you use the appropriate channels to submit your reports, and they will be duly reviewed. You're well aware of the accuracy of my statement. If you'd prefer someone else handle your reports, I'm more than willing to let my fellow Leaders address them.

You received a minor reprimand for your behavior, and if I had been present, I would have taken similar action because your conduct was inappropriate. Nobody enjoys playing when such exchanges are taking place, and you could have put an end to it by choosing a different way to express yourself. When two opposing perspectives clash, conflicts arise, and so on...

The recurring jokes of "turning it off" must cease permanently. This applies to Mr. Big / Grass as well. I would have been more stringent about this matter, but Flight was still showing leniency to both of you.

Regarding afk players nowadays;
We continue to follow the approach suggested by Al Gore, which involves being more lenient with AFK kicks in general. Even when I'm actively playing in-game myself, I tend not to kick players for being AFK unless there is a significant team imbalance or other specific circumstances.

Additionally, we've recently adopted a practice of allowing "seeds" to remain in our server(s), meaning that there is frequently an AFK player present in the game. As you can see, we're not overly strict about this issue. While it is mentioned in our rules, there isn't a specific requirement that players must switch to spectator mode or leave the game if they need to be AFK.

A reminder of what the AFK rule looks like:

AFK​

If you need to step away from your PC for a few moments, we recommend that you got to spectator mode (bear in mind you will loose your score) until you return. If you are AFK and not in spectator mode, the following will happen;

1. The player will be asked if they are playing. This will be through yellow admin chat or in-game, both count as sufficient warning. Should they respond, nothing further will happen.

2. Should the player not respond after being given a sufficient amount of time, or should they still fall under any of the below conditions, the player will be kicked.
Yes it does have finalities in it, in the form of "will happen", "will be kicked" etc. etc. Though it is overridden by this statement:
Admin discretion:

As mentioned in the above topic, Admins have the sole right to use their discretion when dealing with rule breakers. They are entitled to apply just punishment should the need arise. Should there be any unfair treatment, you may discretely report an Admin here: https://forum.helloclan.eu/support
You may thank a certain player for such additions over time.

Regards,
Ice

Back