• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Thumbs up

Local time
5:11 PM
Reaction score
WOW!

Looks like things are doing Much better for the HELLO BFV server these days... Bots even.
Banning people over cuss words and hurt feelings. Old rules that are in need of a massive overhaul, which are being Strictly enforced on an ever dwindling population.
I am sure Tedde will be happy to know hes paying for a server that bots dominate in numbers over Real players.

Havent even been back for more than a few hours and hear how people are refusing to play in HELLO server for the same reason i wont.
When you gona rub the sleep outta your eyes?

HELLO administration has a cancerous tumor. Numbers continue to fall. Loyal community members continue being banned. Nitpicking a server with a dying population.
Wake up.

HELLO server should be the pinnacle of what remains BFV gamers. I dont believe that the majority of players wish to play against bots. They could join singleplayer mode for that.
Re-evaluate rules, Less Helicopter admining, let people play, let them voice their damn opinions (obviously within reason) without being threatened by an over ready admin to ban them...

Look at the servers decline. When did it start happening? put 2 and 2 together....

LOL what a shame

TKO_Flight447

Forum Newbie
DONATOR
REGISTERED
Local time
11:11 AM
Reaction score
Not this guy again....welcome back *sigh*

If you want to affect change, then be an active, positive, member of the server community. Taking months break and then this thread is your first interaction back is not a very good look. Insulting the Hello administration for the copious amount of work they have put into the server over the past few months is comical, but not a shock coming from you. There have been more players, NEW players and positive gameplay this summer than in a very long time. You are not privy to the deliberation that goes on behind the scenes of the Hello administration that sees certain changes to the server for the better, so please do not speak to a topic you have no knowledge on.

Cheers bud

Local time
6:11 PM
Reaction score
Hey Toxic,

cool to have you back! I knew, you would return sometime after your goodbye-message around 2.5 months ago.

I must say, you've missed a lot of things. We almost filled the server (58 players at peak) and had some other great gaming nights with many players. You're coming back in a period, where we don't have such high player counts. On weekdays, we mostly had noone playing on our server. To offer a multiplayer environment, we added some bots. So the first persons joining don't have to wait for other players - they can start playing. This is only happening at weekdays, and I'm thankful for the idea and the people who implemented it.

On the weekend everything is the same as it was when you left us. Actions of the "over ready admin" are reviewed, as the actions of all admins are. As soon as any admin is breaking our guidelines, we'll contact him and (if needed) actions will be taken. You can trust us, take Fragga as an example: After breaking our guidelines over and over again, we had to remove him as an admin, even though we appreciated his effort.

We're in contact with Tedde and he even provided us a new server (server-change). Seems like he is appreciating our work.

This forum is the best place to voice your opinions, and things are discussed. Threads are closed if it goes off-topic or if it gets personal. So please feel free and drop your suggestions.

Best regards,
HeiligWahrheit

Local time
12:11 PM
Reaction score
Steam
 antiawp
Adding bots may not be the best strategy IMO.

Over the years, I remember several players mentioning that they don't like to play with bots, and that is why they specifically join Hello BFV server.

I also remember this some players would make fun of Rbilly every time he would leave. They would say things like "he likes to kill bots on the other server (Easy Prey Death) instead of real players here".

There are plenty of other servers with bots that remain almost always empty, with exception to Easy Prey Death server where Powerstomp has carefully, custom modded bots and behaviors that make it enjoyable to play there especially when Hello server is empty.

Reduced numbers are probably due to most players in Europe and North America were on summer vacation and traveling. Now that summer is coming to an end, I predict seeing more players joining the server again both on weekdays and weekends; provided that weekday bots are removed. I remember this happened during a few previous summers too, except during COVID global lockdown in 2020.

Thank you admins for trying everything possible to increase server numbers, even if it doesn't work.

Also thanks to a few players like Nagi who patiently wait on the server alone, for other players to join.

Local time
Reaction score
Your hint with the summer vacation is a good one. I would suggest, we'll keep an eye on it. This will be discussed with the admins.

As far as we can see, there are some players again on weekdays - before we intruduced the bots, there were no players on weekdays. Right now, it is better.

Local time
Reaction score
Not this guy again....welcome back *sigh*

If you want to affect change, then be an active, positive, member of the server community. Taking months break and then this thread is your first interaction back is not a very good look. Insulting the Hello administration for the copious amount of work they have put into the server over the past few months is comical, but not a shock coming from you. There have been more players, NEW players and positive gameplay this summer than in a very long time. You are not privy to the deliberation that goes on behind the scenes of the Hello administration that sees certain changes to the server for the better, so please do not speak to a topic you have no knowledge on.

Cheers bud
"Cheers bud"

This guy.....

Flight, you're the biggest 2 faced, hypocritical, little man syndrome advocate to date.
You and I should Definitely meet up for a beer.
I was thinking about taking a vacation to Texas. We should meet up yah?

Numbers were much higher last year, and they were higher the year prior.... WE had better numbers and a Much more active community well before your arrival. Since your arrival.... Not so much.... ..... isn't that weird?

People don't like you. I don't like you, at all... You may have this little (I'm all about the community) skit mastered with these guys here, and this small community of people, but I see right through it. And so do quite a few others.

You can spray cologne and put a smiley face on a pile of shit.... but it's still just a pile of shit. Get what I'm saying?

More people than not can smell the poo!

I have no reason to hold back, I am not afraid of your bans, or your ban threats.
Flight is a cancer.

Remove this egotistical waste of admin, and I myself would again stop in for game time at HELLO server. Along with a handful of others. People don't like this guy. Wakey wakey, THEY DONT LIKE HIM.

Heilig, I am not coming back, (as you stated above) Rather just happened to drop in for a game or 2... On a new server. You can boast about numbers being the same as when I left... but I have gametracker bro... Numbers aren't the same.

Oh, There were actually 58 players in the whole Entire world that actually joined the server one day???????????? Amazing!
(Almost certainly they will write novels about this event.)

You talk about admins "Taking Action"... Maybe that's a part of the problem, YA be taking TOOOOOO much action on an already decaying population???
IDK JUST A GUESS...

And about Fragga. This guy has played in HELLO server since its birth. Ive had my gripes with him, as have many. But he has been a loyal member, he's been a loyal dedicated gamer. In a game that is all but dead... ghosts remain. Enforcing a ban over petty bullshit, for what? Did it make a difference?
Yall are too woke!... Certain members are literally running off what is left of the backbone of the BFV community.
Open your eyes ffs!

I won't be coming back. Not to play in HELLO. Might drop in in another server for a minute, but I will not be coming back to the old spot.
Administration really has a problem right under yall noses.
A cancer festers under your very eyes. It has been exposed to you, but you do nothing...

Numbers continue to dwindle. Regulars playing elsewhere in other New BFV servers.

And by all means, if you have data Flight, that suggests numbers have Increased since my departure.... please do show.
you seem so positive... yet the fact that bots being added to help "boost" numbers would ultimately prove otherwise.

Al Gore, Numbers are reduced because people DONT LIKE PLAYING WITH AN EGOTISTICAL HOTHEADED ADMIN.
Where there used to be 5-10 players in HELLO during the day, There are now Zero... But there are 5-10 people in Easy Prey server during the same time period. This is Not a coincidence.

When will big heads wake up and smell the coffee....??? I'm not even being a dick. This is what is happening to HELLO server....

The reason for this topic was not to intentionally point out and isolate a single individual(s)... but to rather make an outspoken observation on an already hush hush op that no one seems to care to address.

ONE teaspoon of oil contaminates the entire well.

Doesn't matter to me anymore. I am just an outsider looking in and making an assessment. That is what I did by creating this post. Last I checked this is an open forum, and we are all free to express our opinions and thoughts. Thats what i did... I am now Responding to respondents.

I bet it gets locked for the speech is too free.

Anyways, I am not wishing to argue with you guys... I've known for too long thru the years, I am just stating opinions, mixed with some gametracker stats.

Best of luck with this

TKO_Flight447

Forum Newbie
DONATOR
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
"Cheers bud"

This guy.....

Flight, you're the biggest 2 faced, hypocritical, little man syndrome advocate to date.
You and I should Definitely meet up for a beer.
I was thinking about taking a vacation to Texas. We should meet up yah?

Numbers were much higher last year, and they were higher the year prior.... WE had better numbers and a Much more active community well before your arrival. Since your arrival.... Not so much.... ..... isn't that weird?

People don't like you. I don't like you, at all... You may have this little (I'm all about the community) skit mastered with these guys here, and this small community of people, but I see right through it. And so do quite a few others.

You can spray cologne and put a smiley face on a pile of shit.... but it's still just a pile of shit. Get what I'm saying?

I have no reason to hold back, I am not afraid of your bans, or your ban threats.
Flight is a cancer.

Remove this egotistical waste of admin, and I myself would again stop in for game time at HELLO server. Along with a handful of others. People don't like this guy. Wakey wakey, THEY DONT LIKE HIM.

Heilig, I am not coming back, (as you stated above) Rather just happened to drop in for a game or 2... On a new server. You can boast about numbers being the same as when I left... but I have gametracker bro... Numbers aren't the same.

Oh, There were actually 58 players in the whole Entire world that actually joined the server one day???????????? Amazing!

You talk about admins "Taking Action"... Maybe that's a part of the problem, YA be taking TOOOOOO much action on an already decaying population???
IDK JUST A GUESS...

And about Fragga. This guy has played in HELLO server since its birth. Ive had my gripes with him, as have many. But he has been a loyal member, he's been a loyal dedicated gamer. In a game that is all but dead... ghosts remain. Enforcing a ban over petty bullshit, for what? Did it make a difference?
Yall are too woke!... Certain members are literally running off what is left of the backbone of the BFV community.
Open your eyes ffs!

I won't be coming back. Not to play in HELLO. Might drop in in another server for a minute, but I will not be coming back to the old spot.
Administration really has a problem right under yall noses.
A cancer festers under your very eyes. It has been exposed to you, but you do nothing...

Numbers continue to dwindle. Regulars playing elsewhere in other New BFV servers.

And by all means, if you have data Flight, that suggests numbers have Increased since my departure.... please do show.
you seem so positive... yet the fact that bots being added to help "boost" numbers would ultimately prove otherwise.

Al Gore, Numbers are reduced because people DONT LIKE PLAYING WITH AN EGOTISTICAL HOTHEADED ADMIN.
Where there used to be 5-10 players in HELLO during the day, There are now Zero... But there are 5-10 people in Easy Prey server during the same time period. This is Not a coincidence.

When will big heads wake up and smell the coffee....??? I'm not even being a dick. This is what is happening to HELLO server....

The reason for this topic was not to intentionally point out and isolate a single individual(s)... but to rather make an outspoken observation on an already hush hush op that no one seems to care to address.

ONE teaspoon of oil contaminates the entire well.

Doesn't matter to me anymore. I am just an outsider looking in and making an assessment. That is what I did by creating this post. Last I checked this is an open forum, and we are all free to express our opinions and thoughts. Thats what i did... I am now Responding to respondents.

I bet it gets locked for the speech is too free.

Anyways, I am not wishing to argue with you guys... I've known for too long thru the years, I am just stating opinions, mixed with some gametracker stats.

Best of luck with this

First off, thank you for providing me with the biggest laugh of the week and a big ego boost. I had no idea I was so influential over peoples decision to play a 20 year old game.

For a person that parrots being one of the "old timers" of BFV and the Hello server, you sure do shit all over the members and leadership constantly. Its like going to the same restaurant over and over, finishing your plate and then demanding a refund because you didn't like the food. If you love us so much big guy just say so, no need for all the hostility. Either leave for good or come back and be part of the community, Shit or get off the pot.

If the behavior you are exuding and the others you are referring to are "the backbone of the BFV community," we do not want you. Bad behavior and toxic (pun intended) attitudes have no place in any game, especially in the Hello community. Adapt to the younger generations way of running a server/community or get left behind. It's just that simple. If you are displeased with us, buy a server and run BFV to the standards you believe are best. We wish you the best of luck in that endeavor.

We have made new friends on the server and the leadership has done a great job with outreach to other clans getting them into the server. We gladly take them over you since they genuinely have a desire to be part of the community.

You are a bully of the worst kind. You put on a friendly face to those that you know can not beat you in game then have several meltdowns when some players are able to counter you. Like a toddler who has to share his toy with others. I have offered to get in Discord with you and Fragga multiple times, and regularly will chat with Ice, MIR, Paranoid, etc. in Discord. Obviously, neither of you have ever taken that offer up though. The hypocrisy is thick.

I'd say hell yeah man, come to TX regardless of your subtle threat and we can shoot some machine guns, but I'm guessing you may be a Felon, so thats a no-go for me champ.

Peace 🤠

Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun
I think it's my turn,

Firstly, I'm not going to lock this topic - yet. Because I'm done keeping the peace and preventing collateral.

Now, with that little statement of mine, let's begin;

Looks like things are doing Much better for the HELLO BFV server these days... Bots even.
Banning people over cuss words and hurt feelings. Old rules that are in need of a massive overhaul, which are being Strictly enforced on an ever dwindling population.
It appears as though you still believe that everything centers around you, Tox. There was a time when you'd reach out to me, and I'd eagerly come to your aid. Now that I'm not as readily available, it seems to bother you that you can't exert as much influence. The guidelines haven't changed; we've had restrictions on using strong language to make the game more inclusive for younger players. Honestly, it's not that difficult to be mindful of your language.

I am sure Tedde will be happy to know hes paying for a server that bots dominate in numbers over Real players.
Bots do not dominate real players. We have simply been testing them out and you're throwing a tantrum because of it? There is a very public topic for people to tell us if they like them or not, you choose to make a separate topic, call out one of our staff members and slander our name. Do you see why we're perhaps a bit oppressive towards you? Because you have nothing positive to provide.

As for Tedde;
Please refrain from using such a card against me or us. You have never had the authority, nor do you currently, to employ such a tactic. Our current position is a result of the collective contributions we've all made, and we continue to stand because we've made the choice to persevere. Tedde supports this endeavor financially because we've decided to move forward with it. I hold the highest regard for what Tedde is accomplishing; he has placed his trust in me and us, despite the considerable financial investment, and we've demonstrated that it's been a worthwhile expenditure thus far.

However, as a gesture of my belief in this, you are most welcome to contact him directly.

Go ahead and join our Telegram group - he is on there - see if you can message him directly and let's see what he says to you. Alternatively, you can visit his Everipedia page and reach out to their support team, asking them to forward your message to Tedde. Since you've brought up this suggestion, I'm interested in seeing how it plays out.

HELLO administration has a cancerous tumor. Numbers continue to fall. Loyal community members continue being banned. Nitpicking a server with a dying population.
Wake up.
The way you're describing it may give the impression that we've been implementing widespread bans, which isn't the case. In reality, we temporarily removed you from the equation for a period. I will discuss your concerns with the staff member you mentioned in more detail later on.

Battlefield Vietnam experiences its own seasons, so to speak. Typically, there's a noticeable decrease in activity during this time of year.

Flight is a cancer.
Would you like to hear a revelation?

Many people share a similar sentiment about you as well. It seems that you initially presented a certain persona but eventually revealed your true intentions once more. Some individuals recognized this for what it truly was, while a few, including myself, remained hopeful and gave you time and opportunities.

Toxic, you've lived up to your name in many ways. Numerous players have campaigned for your removal from the game over the years, and I mean that quite literally. This includes individuals you believed you had good relationships with. At one point, you held the dubious distinction of being our most frequently complained-about player. It's somewhat ironic that you are now the one registering the most complaints about one of our staff members.

Here's something to consider: we recently underwent a server move, and not everyone has updated their in-game server browser (still). Consequently, some players may still see our old server as inactive. Furthermore, the transition to the new server caused issues with Gametracker's stats, resulting in a fresh set of statistics. It's important to note that these metrics are still in their early stages and should not be used for direct comparisons.

Open your eyes ffs!
Fragga is a big man, he can talk for himself. And please, stop sobbing over your ban. It could have been worse if I gave in all those years ago.

Old-pre existing servers.

Okay hang on. This is where I draw the line. It seems to me that there's a hint of sarcasm in your responses. The achievements we've made in our community are nothing short of extraordinary by today's standards. If you can't appreciate what we've accomplished, then it's quite clear that you might not belong in our community.

Many people join us as a way to revisit an old friend, so to speak. Over the years, I've personally provided numerous CD-Keys, and we've collectively assisted countless players in getting their games up and running, including yours. This used to keep our server bustling with activity. However, it's also true that a lot of players come and go. Battlefield Vietnam is a very old game, and we're the ones who continue to support it in a meaningful way.

People return to the game, play for a bit, and then keep it on their hard drive for those moments when the nostalgia strikes again. I'm perfectly fine with that because the immense gratitude we've received and the nostalgic memories we've rekindled for people far outweigh the frustrations we sometimes encounter from individuals like yourself, who appear to be perpetually dissatisfied.

You have no clue, no clue at all, as to how difficult the game is to obtain if one didn't know about us. Nevermind the patches and server lists stuff. Taking that alone into account, our server numbers in events in their own right is something to be proud about. Because it means we're making it easier to draw in new people. Making it easier to join games and clearly getting our announcements out to people in better ways.

Again, the bots were an attempt. And even more so to try draw away from Easy Prey (sorry Powerstomp). We simply tried to fill the gap but you see it as such a bad thing. Tsk.

You say that, yet it is exactly what you have done. You have no self control and you never have demonstrated the constraint that would allow you to actually have respect received from us.

Yes you did. :) Now you are getting the responses. Are you content with your actions?

It seems that your irritability and attitude had been a source of frustration for all of us, and when the consequences of your actions finally caught up with you, it took you by surprise. Maybe it's because your own unfounded and ignorant self-assurance prevented you from understanding your own mistakes.

With that all said, let me close this up and tie a bow around it.

Flight is here to stay. He has proven himself and he is among our active ranks. If there is a fair a complaint made against him, it will be handled the same as any other. If there is a complaint made against him that is clearly out of spite and or if he was baited into breaking, there will be equal judgement.

Capeesh?​

Local time
Reaction score
To you Iceskater. Nope
Apparently you did not read the title to this post. "Thumbs Up"

I am not exactly sure how you figured this topic to be centered around me. Read the topic?
Maybe there's a language barrier here, idk.

I pointed out numbers dropping.
I pointed out that you have an admin who is overly eager to remove and ban people over the slightest infractions.
I stated that there are people who do not wish to play with this admin. Openly admitted that I will not.
I stated that maybe it's time for a change in policies.
Literally NOTHING in this topic is centered around me...

More word play Mr. Iceskater. You're good at turning the tables, very good.

This topic is NOT what you are attempting (in all of your copy and paste responses) to make it out to be.
Now you are reaching exxxxtra deep into the well and trying to turn this on me.... I cant say that i am surprised.
Anytime there are words said that DO NOT FIT YOUR NARRITIVE, it seems to be pounced on with an over ready abundance of rebuttals making the person who has this opinion, who is actually speaking out, you make them out to be the problem, instead of actually taking a Real look into whats being said.

Clearly I struck a nerve with this topic. And rightfully so.
This isn't about Me, It's not about You!
This topic is about a Problem within the ranks that is not being addressed. And because I word things the way I do, it really gets under your skin.
(hence the Many, MANY copy and paste responses above)

I hear you speak NON stop about the campaigns against me to have me banned. Where are they? And from who? There's only 100 people that play this game anymore, so where are all these people you continue to mention who have "campaigned" to have me banned?
Not only that, If there were so many people with LIGITIMATE reasons, Why wasn't I banned???
ANSWER: Because being better than someone else in this game isn't a ban worthy offense. (I have been accused of cheating for YEARS in HELLO server) People campaigned to have me banned because they were assuming I was a cheater. Are these the people you are referring to?

Or was it YEARS AND YYYEEEEEARS ago when I would bitch about the M79 users before implementing FF????
Doesn't really matter.

You still trying to justify banning me is the telltale that more or less, you felt your hand being pushed. As there was no Real ban worthy offense. Assumptions into words said, speculating about what was really meant and then using the weakest of reasonings to enforce a ban.

Anyways, a great way to deflect on a pressing matter. (population decrease)

Lastly, Flight.
You REFUSED to join me in Discord. Don't even try and say you tried to get in with me and chop it up and sort things out. YOU REFUSED DISCORD CHAT WITH ME.... IDK about with Fragga, But me, YOU wouldn't get in. Funny you would sit here and blatantly lie about such a small thing.

Doesn't appear to be working, You reaching out to other clans and people etc.... as I am typing, the server sits empty. Wasn't like that on Saturday mornings prior to Flight. Fake is the new real. You couldn't beat me ingame, it ate you alive. You called me hacker, you made comments about me, you used to join the server and the first thing you'd make sure to type in chat "where's Toxic, I want to wipe the floor with him" This was well before you and I had ANY issues.
You would make comments about my life, and how I lived, and made rude assumptions of what I did for a living, how I had NO life because i would own the pub, or I MUST be using some "DAMAGE MOD"... You would consistently harass me.
Eventually leading to you being reported. Which in turn lead you to put on this Fake persona, you realized that you couldn't out do me ingame, and that the insults and trolling eventually would lead to You being on the wrong end of things. So hence the player Flight that we now know. And maybe for most players, that works out fine. But for me, I was now supposed to give this person respect, this person who insulted, called names, rudely drug my name thru the dirt, this person that targeted me as Soon as he joins server, I was suddenly supposed to respect this person.
Well handing you admin was all the ammo you needed.
Enough said.

Problem remains. Dwindling population,.... Not from season change.

TKO_Flight447

Forum Newbie
DONATOR
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Flight and Tox:

You both say, you were willing to talk to each other and the other one didn't join discord. Do it please. I think, it could help you and us a lot.
Like I told Toxic, I’m down to talk and have offered multiple times in the past. I can’t force someone to if they don’t want to 🤟🏾😎🤟🏾

Local time
6:11 AM
Reaction score
I don't mind being banned I'm used to it :). Flight you are a joke you know it we know it. So you can't say 'turn', or 'It' or 'Up' Who does that offend?? You can't use "turn it up louder as a name? OK you can't use' flight of seagulls' as a name? Ok. can't use a song title 'Turn around bright eyes' OK. flight you are a joke please remember that. You hassle me as soon as you get on asking me if i'm playing, but you didn't ask the other 4 players that are clearly AFK and other players called you out for being BIAS. That's why people see you as a joke. I think you are waking up to the FACT people don't like you as a player or as an admin. The others players see your BIAS behaviour towards me. Like Ice said I'm a big man so I can fight my own battles.The problem with you flight is you are a little coward that hides behind your admin powers, that makes you a little man that is weak in morals.That's why you are seen as a joke of an admin and player. I'm sure you were the fat kid at school that got bullied then failed the police exam, couldn't be accepted into the military. so you have to bully people online. Maybe your father didn't love you or maybe you don't even know who your father is? To Al gore thank you man for being one of the good guys it was a pleasure to have played with you.Toxic we had our differences but we didn't belittle or bully each other ,we just had a difference of opinion like ADULTS do, Something flight could learn if he wasn't such a joke.To all the other GOOD players it has been a pleasure to have played with you all these years.To Turkish monster. Brother keep up with your lessons to get ahead in life,Thank you and your country for looking after our ww1 dead.See you on the other server with toxic.

DiscoMagpie

Forum Rookie
BATTLEFIELD VIETNAM ADMIN
REGISTERED
Local time
7:11 PM
Reaction score
My place shouldn't be here but wow Fragga, I saw that chat log myself and I have to admit, you came off a bit too hard in your post now, even for my tastes. I do hope your "goodbye" post isn't a long one, like Toxic's, and that you'll continue playing on the server. Honestly I read this thread, and I'm wondering if there's any chance you'd still be willing to actually talk things over with Flight?

If the discussion is public, it should be fair for both sides, and other players who willingly or not (like me) have become part of this whole circus would be able to see it and have a clear understanding of the whole issue, and not just make assumptions. I don't think it'd be impossible for you and even Toxic to come to an understanding with each other, given both sides would be willing to make "sacrifices". I'd rather you all play on the server, even if it has to be in different hours, than simply scatter away because of personal grudges.

If it's going to help, maybe even completely ignoring each other in the server should do the trick. I've used to do that myself on other games and it works for me.

Local time
Reaction score
I'd like this topic to remain open for discussion. So please no need for insults, that how relevant topics get locked.

All good to have our opinions about one another. But as we all know and have seen, saying the wrong things in the heat of the moment most definitely lead to a quick ban these days.

I just wana see HELLO server get back to what it used to be.

I dropped in lowkey and played last Saturday. It was fun.

ehrm, DiscoMagipie <3

My goodbye wasn't that long :)

DiscoMagpie

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
I've yet to see you become a regular as you used to be Toxey, so I'm looking forward to that ;)

I too want the old server to be back, when there wasn't any of that which we see now. That's why I voiced my opinion, and I hope people will agree with me that hatred isn't a solution.

Local time
Reaction score
My place shouldn't be here but wow Fragga, I saw that chat log myself and I have to admit, you came off a bit too hard in your post now, even for my tastes. I do hope your "goodbye" post isn't a long one, like Toxic's, and that you'll continue playing on the server. Honestly I read this thread, and I'm wondering if there's any chance you'd still be willing to actually talk things over with Flight?

If the discussion is public, it should be fair for both sides, and other players who willingly or not (like me) have become part of this whole circus would be able to see it and have a clear understanding of the whole issue, and not just make assumptions. I don't think it'd be impossible for you and even Toxic to come to an understanding with each other, given both sides would be willing to make "sacrifices". I'd rather you all play on the server, even if it has to be in different hours, than simply scatter away because of personal grudges.

If it's going to help, maybe even completely ignoring each other in the server should do the trick. I've used to do that myself on other games and it works for me.
The trouble ducky is flight doesn't ignore me, he goes out of his way to harass me as seen by others when he singles me out in asking am I playing but doesn't ask the other 4 that are clearly afk Al gore comment on him doing that. So it not just me That just a sign of him being a little man with an inflated ego. If anyone has ever taken notice 99.9% of the time i join i say hi all and thats it until some fool wants to insult or harass me so I then respond That's me I don't take peoples crap . :)

DiscoMagpie

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
The trouble ducky is flight doesn't ignore me, he goes out of his way to harass me as seen by others when he singles me out in asking am I playing but doesn't ask the other 4 that are clearly afk Al gore comment on him doing that. So it not just me That just a sign of him being a little man with an inflated ego. If anyone has ever taken notice 99.9% of the time i join i say hi all and thats it until some fool wants to insult or harass me so I then respond That's me I don't take peoples crap . :)
🦆 Well if you'd talk thinks over and demanded some things from the other party as concessions, I suppose all this could stop and everyone will be "happy"? I say give it a shot Fragga, there's no point in continuing this. I definitely don't wanna see you two go at it in the server because as entertaining as it may be, it's also annoying me at the same time.

Local time
Reaction score
🦆 Well if you'd talk thinks over and demanded some things from the other party as concessions, I suppose all this could stop and everyone will be "happy"? I say give it a shot Fragga, there's no point in continuing this. I definitely don't wanna see you two go at it in the server because as entertaining as it may be, it's also annoying me at the same time.
Don't stress ducky I won't as you say be 'going at it with him' lets see if he does the same hey??.

Back