• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

|GF| German-Frontline says Hello to "Hello Clan"

|GF|Andrasch

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
5:49 PM
Reaction score
Greets to all BFV Player's from |GF|Andrasch, Leader of German-Frontline.
Some old School Players may know us from the good old Time.
So, one of Hello ask us if we wanna Play ur BFV Event on Saturday.
Here we are :cool:
After so long time not playing Battlefield Vietnam its a honor to join ur Event and i will try to bring the good old |GF| Team back on Stage.
Rock'n Roll but beware, we will shoot back 😉

Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun
Greets to all BFV Player's from |GF|Andrasch, Leader of German-Frontline.
Some old School Players may know us from the good old Time.
So, one of Hello ask us if we wanna Play ur BFV Event on Saturday.
Here we are :cool:
After so long time not playing Battlefield Vietnam its a honor to join ur Event and i will try to bring the good old |GF| Team back on Stage.
Rock'n Roll but beware, we will shoot back 😉
Good lord!

It's awesome to see that name again! I only recall Blueberry but he hasn't been seeing a while. :(

Please let me know if you need any assistance with the game! We'd be most pleased to have you and your fellow clan mates with us!

Regards,
Ice

|GF|Andrasch

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
It was a great Fun to play Vietnam again, after so many years.
All the lags and the Bad ping we dont care, cause we had so many Fun in Teamspeak, to play with a few Members of the old GF Vietnam Team again. All of us played Vietnam first time after i think more than 10 years without any Training, so i think we do not a bad Job, and we have lot of good fire Fights. I never believe that so manny People come to fill the Server .
U Guys did a great Job and it was a amazing BFV Event.
I think we will see us in the Future again to have Fun all together on the Battlefields of Vietnam .

Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun
It was a great Fun to play Vietnam again, after so many years.
All the lags and the Bad ping we dont care, cause we had so many Fun in Teamspeak, to play with a few Members of the old GF Vietnam Team again. All of us played Vietnam first time after i think more than 10 years without any Training, so i think we do not a bad Job, and we have lot of good fire Fights. I never believe that so manny People come to fill the Server .
U Guys did a great Job and it was a amazing BFV Event.
I think we will see us in the Future again to have Fun all together on the Battlefields of Vietnam .
I'm very glad you and your fellow clanmates enjoyed the action!

We try out best to keep the community alive and that's all we will ever do. ;) So if you ever want to play again, we're here. 24/7 365 :p

Thank you for bringing yourself and your friends!

Back