• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Rbilly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Local time
5:24 PM
Reaction score
Steam
 antiawp
Rbilly you had proved yourself to be a good admin very fair with a sense of humour. Pity you were stabbed in the back. Look forward to playing with you as a player again.
I agree with Blue and I said the same thing in another post here. I hope Rbilly is reinstated. I am not sure what exactly caused this but if it is because of my previous post, that was not my intention. I think Rbilly fell to Friendly Fire. Turn FF off 🙂

Local time
11:24 AM
Reaction score
We won't share the reasons, but we never kick an admin for only one incident.

Sometimes, the actions of admins do not fit to what we expect - not only referring to the admin actions in game. That should be enough details... ;-)
I totally agree, sometimes the actions of an admin does not fit, to what we expect of an admin.

Local time
Reaction score
Thank you to @IceSkater and @HeiligWahrheit for once again making the best decision that ultimately benefits Hello Server going forward. It is not always easy to make the right decision when its not the popular decision.
TKO I do appreciate that you have stopped shooting me to wound me like you used to do.Nagi stopped it after i told him You shoot me to wound me Ill just kill you.Grasshopper stopped doing it after MIR caught him doing it.They only did it after you started doing it.It's in the logs somewhere that I told you not to shoot to wound me,before they made you an admin (been there done that) LOL.So you are not the perfect player you try to make out you are.

TKO_Flight447

Forum Newbie
DONATOR
REGISTERED
Local time
4:24 PM
Reaction score
TKO I do appreciate that you have stopped shooting me to wound me like you used to do.Nagi stopped it after i told him You shoot me to wound me Ill just kill you.Grasshopper stopped doing it after MIR caught him doing it.They only did it after you started doing it.It's in the logs somewhere that I told you not to shoot to wound me,before they made you an admin (been there done that) LOL.So you are not the perfect player you try to make out you are
Stop letting me live rent-free inside your head Blue 🤣

Local time
Reaction score
Stop letting me live rent-free inside your head Blue 🤣
lol .You may have some people bluffed,if they played more then they would see what the rest of us see. Not all of us think you are outstanding or even close to it .I do like how you admitted to shooting me, by not denying it. Gammin wakka wakka gubba. 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back