• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Admin changing maps with no votes?

Local time
2:59 AM
Reaction score
Hi Toxic,

thanks for reporting this issue by typing the command "admin!" into the game chat. If you want to report an admin in the forum, you can report them via About Us -> Report staff

Unfortunately this was not an admin restarting the map hastings. The server crashed and set Hastings again.

I'm sorry for this, but there is nothing, we can do against it. At least, you all weren't kicked but I know, it was still disturbing.

Thanks again for reporting,
HeiligWahrheit

Local time
1:59 AM
Reaction score
server crashed? how does it crash without kicking everyone? and how does it restart on its own?

i have run several servers and never had the luxury of a server that auto started when crashing. Or one that didnt kick everyone out when it crashed.

is a new program?

Thx for the quick response as well.

m@gic =d][b=

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
3:59 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Mati
server crashed? how does it crash without kicking everyone? and how does it restart on its own?

i have run several servers and never had the luxury of a server that auto started when crashing. Or one that didnt kick everyone out when it crashed.

is a new program?

I have my servers autostart if it crash, so yes its possible.

Local time
2:59 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun

is a new program?

I had...thought I responded but turns out it was in my drafts.

Just like doing a stop / start to effect server changes, if it is done timeously as the map is changing it won't kick players. That crash happened during a map change (coincidentally) and as Magic said, we also have auto start parameter's setup (along with a few other tricks). :) So if the server crashes and can recover itself it will, otherwise it does go down and you won't be able to connect until we start it up again.

Regards,
Ice

Back