• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Bans

Local time
4:45 AM
Reaction score
This goes for me as much as anyone else, As I sometimes forget not to step over the line and receive a ban which is deserved.
If a player is getting a ban can the admins make it a ban on prime playing time IE weekends, as to be banned when, its an empty server does nothing. How about the ban starting on Saturday evening and lasting until Sunday evening.That's when a ban will hurt the most. Just an idea :)

Local time
4:45 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun
Hello again Blue,

This has been covered already. Long ago.

It was partially the reason for the ticket system too. To keep track of open bans that must be applied.

However, the bans will be applied when the player is seen online. For all we know, maybe that player doesn't play at the peak times or is more a week day person. So at first sight their ban will be applied.

Regards,
Ice

Local time
10:45 AM
Reaction score
Steam
 antiawp
This goes for me as much as anyone else, As I sometimes forget not to step over the line and receive a ban which is deserved.
If a player is getting a ban can the admins make it a ban on prime playing time IE weekends, as to be banned when, its an empty server does nothing. How about the ban starting on Saturday evening and lasting until Sunday evening.That's when a ban will hurt the most. Just an idea :)
I talked about the same thing last year. Repeat offenders know that they will get a ban on Monday 😄

Local time
4:45 AM
Reaction score
I talked about the same thing last year. Repeat offenders know that they will get a ban on Monday 😄
To me it defeats the purpose of a ban if no one is playing when the ban is implemented. That's why I didn't care about getting banned as the ban wouldn't effect the weekend gaming unless it was a instant ban, which I try to avoid now days :)

Back