• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Admin in game playing

Local time
4:01 AM
Reaction score
This isn't to stir the pot, It's just a comment.Last weekend, there was an admin playing (no names) and when asked why he was letting a certain player get away with breaking the rules his response was to the effect, I'm playing the game I dont want to switch to spec mode or open RM to see whats going on.So nothing was done about the player breaking the rules End result was 3 other playes went spec mode because of the rule breaking and non action by that admin. Is there a set of rules that admins have to abide by that can be posted for all players to see?

Local time
4:01 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun
Hello Blue,

As you of all people know, admins do play in their own game time too. And whilst I have already seen this incident you are speaking of (and already dealt with it) I'd like to take this moment to remind you;

1) Admins will not act if they do not see it happening. The credibility of the person stating "main rape" (for example) will not result in a kick or warning just because someone said it's happening.

1.1) There is no "clause" that says an Admin must jump into spec mode for example to watch out further. They (Admins) also know that it can be investigated afterwards. But it helps if players report it on top of things. As much as I enforce forum activity by staff, unfortunately there is small gaps of that happening which I'll try further sort out so that these gaps are filled in.

2) In this instance, or any other instance where an Admin is not actually seeing something, you are always welcome to report it and it'll be investigated. Same with when.n Admin isn't online at all. The report function exists to cover a few areas.

So please, if you see something staff did not, go ahead and report it with as much detail as possible and it'll be sorted.

To answer your question, there is only the staff guidelines here: https://forum.helloclan.eu/resources/71/

Which are then further covered by the actual rules page.

Regards
Ice

Local time
4:01 AM
Reaction score
I know Shaun, my comment was about an admin saying he didn't want to admin as he was playing and it was an annoyance to go to spec mode or open his RM to look at logs. if all non compliance of the rules are to be dealt with later,then doesn't it only require 1 admin to look over the logs and admins are not needed in game? Not trying to be a pain in your backside just asking.Maybe if it happens again typing admin in chat will bring on an admin that wants to admin.

Local time
4:01 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun
Very fair. ;)

But also, you can still report. I'm just putting that out there.

And the command is:
admin!

I have sorted that situation out but if it happens again, please report them.

Regards,
Ice

Back