• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Finally, a couple of movies that may be worth watching.

mRoRange

Regular Poster
BATTLEFIELD VIETNAM ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
11:34 AM
Reaction score
Local time
2:34 PM
Reaction score
Steam
 antiawp
Recent movies that I liked:

@Blueheeler may know this story True Spirit

Last edited:
Local time
8:34 AM
Reaction score
Guys this is a few years old now but have a look at DANGER CLOSE the battle of Long tan. its an Aussie movie about one of our greatest victories in NAM. 106 Aussies and Kiwi's held off 2500 VC NVA. With 18 KIA and so records shows about 1500 NVA or VC KIA.That was the last time the VC NVA made head on contact with us. Cheers Bob

TKO_Flight447

Forum Newbie
DONATOR
REGISTERED
Local time
1:34 PM
Reaction score
Guys this is a few years old now but have a look at DANGER CLOSE the battle of Long tan. its an Aussie movie about one of our greatest victories in NAM. 106 Aussies and Kiwi's held off 2500 VC NVA. With 18 KIA and so records shows about 1500 NVA or VC KIA.That was the last time the VC NVA made head on contact with us. Cheers Bob
One of the best war movies of all time in my opinion. When I saw it, was shocked i had never heard of it before. Granted, most American audiences don’t care unless it’s based around the US military but damn was that a great movie. Extremely accurate down to the kit and weapons as well.

Local time
2:34 PM
Reaction score
Steam
 antiawp
Local time
Reaction score
Local time
Reaction score
One of the best war movies of all time in my opinion. When I saw it, was shocked i had never heard of it before. Granted, most American audiences don’t care unless it’s based around the US military but damn was that a great movie. Extremely accurate down to the kit and weapons as well.
You should have a look at "The water diviner" also, a moving movie in parts, it had me saying no no no don't do it.

Back