• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

play as NVA

A

Algam

Hello, since I played a multiplayer game I have realized something, almost always the ones who win the games are the ones with the most weapons and guess who has the best and most weapons, exactly, the Yankees and when the NVA always brings out an American Helicopter, they win the NVA but from now on I will teach you things you didn't know about BFV and how to use them

A

Algam

1.-do not face the Americans in front, this trick is a real military tactic that the Japanese and Vietnamese used against the Americans, the reason why I tell you this is because in maps like Op. Irving the VC does not have any weapons anti-aircraft except for the sa7 and facing them as if you were an NVA would be a fatal mistake (of course unless they wanted to win but with a great cost of casualties

A

Algam

2.-Don't play without cheating, it cheats. With this I do not mean that you use hacks but that I want to get you to hide if you cannot face them; example:
the cabins, the bamboos in a small jungle, the trees, the buildings and the bunkers

A

Algam

3.- hide and attack!. I recommend this with a group of 2 or 4 but you can also do it by yourself, this is a very good tactic but you have to hope that the American feels calm and when he least expects it BOOM! You hit him in the head, this psychological trick was applied to me and I didn't want to go any further because of fear (I was in Quan Tri68 and all the NVAs attacked me by surprise in the buildings)

A

Algam

4.- use traps. in the NVA and VC you have a disgusting amount of traps as examples I will say the following with their functions:
caltrops: make the enemy deal damage and kill him with one shot
Bouncy Bettys: antipersonnel mine, I recommend placing these mines in the main base or literally placing them next to a friendly flag so that someone who captures a flag ends up being blown to pieces

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Algam

4.-TNT: this is the most efficient, it can be used against helicopters and against vehicles/people, it is efficient against helicopters if the floor of the flag has flora, for example the hasting rice field or the irving mountain.
explosive trap: I say "vehicle bomb", it is a black humor joke that I invented for its function, to make vehicles that have such an explosive when they are in position 1 explode (it should be noted that this trap has a large explosive radius)

A

Algam

4.- punjí stakes: this is the best known by those who know about the war in Vietnam but the least used in this game. I recommend putting it in places with mud or a lot of fauna to cause damage, it can also serve to scare your enemy and cause him to mistrust the terrain
anti-vehicle mine: I have seen that they always put them next to a vehicle so that it works as a car bomb but that is why the booby trap is there, it is advisable to use the mine in the mud to eliminate vehicles in terms of cities it is advisable to place it on a street that leads towards a flag to block the way

A

Algam

5.- help your men. By this I mean that if you go in an MI8 and you see a soldier who asks for air pickup, take him, this will make your men go to the field faster. If you see in the chat that someone asks for air transport, help him. If you see a damaged land vehicle and you are an engineer, repair it but check first if there is not a mine below. If you see a soldier who does not have an automatic weapon and you are assaulted, accompany him. well you know what I mean

A

Algam

6.-If you have the possibility of communicating with another player, do it, I recommend that you make a trio or squad, if in your case you don't know English well like I do, play as an assault and communicate with the commandos
eso es todo : D, si tienes algun consejo que talvez me haya olvidado dimelo

Local time
11:12 AM
Reaction score
Hello, since I played a multiplayer game I have realized something, almost always the ones who win the games are the ones with the most weapons and guess who has the best and most weapons, exactly, the Yankees and when the NVA always brings out an American Helicopter, they win the NVA but from now on I will teach you things you didn't know about BFV and how to use them

1.-do not face the Americans in front, this trick is a real military tactic that the Japanese and Vietnamese used against the Americans, the reason why I tell you this is because in maps like Op. Irving the VC does not have any weapons anti-aircraft except for the sa7 and facing them as if you were an NVA would be a fatal mistake (of course unless they wanted to win but with a great cost of casualties

2.-Don't play without cheating, it cheats. With this I do not mean that you use hacks but that I want to get you to hide if you cannot face them; example:
the cabins, the bamboos in a small jungle, the trees, the buildings and the bunkers

3.- hide and attack!. I recommend this with a group of 2 or 4 but you can also do it by yourself, this is a very good tactic but you have to hope that the American feels calm and when he least expects it BOOM! You hit him in the head, this psychological trick was applied to me and I didn't want to go any further because of fear (I was in Quan Tri68 and all the NVAs attacked me by surprise in the buildings)

4.- use traps. in the NVA and VC you have a disgusting amount of traps as examples I will say the following with their functions:
caltrops: make the enemy deal damage and kill him with one shot
Bouncy Bettys: antipersonnel mine, I recommend placing these mines in the main base or literally placing them next to a friendly flag so that someone who captures a flag ends up being blown to pieces

5.-TNT: this is the most efficient, it can be used against helicopters and against vehicles/people, it is efficient against helicopters if the floor of the flag has flora, for example the hasting rice field or the irving mountain.
explosive trap: I say "vehicle bomb", it is a black humor joke that I invented for its function, to make vehicles that have such an explosive when they are in position 1 explode (it should be noted that this trap has a large explosive radius)

6.- punjí stakes: this is the best known by those who know about the war in Vietnam but the least used in this game. I recommend putting it in places with mud or a lot of fauna to cause damage, it can also serve to scare your enemy and cause him to mistrust the terrain
anti-vehicle mine: I have seen that they always put them next to a vehicle so that it works as a car bomb but that is why the booby trap is there, it is advisable to use the mine in the mud to eliminate vehicles in terms of cities it is advisable to place it on a street that leads towards a flag to block the way

7.- help your men. By this I mean that if you go in an MI8 and you see a soldier who asks for air pickup, take him, this will make your men go to the field faster. If you see in the chat that someone asks for air transport, help him. If you see a damaged land vehicle and you are an engineer, repair it but check first if there is not a mine below. If you see a soldier who does not have an automatic weapon and you are assaulted, accompany him. well you know what I mean
8.-If you have the possibility of communicating with another player, do it, I recommend that you make a trio or squad, if in your case you don't know English well like I do, play as an assault and communicate with the commandos

that's all :), if you know any other trick don't forget to write it

Back