• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Hi all! New forum member.

LastOutlaw

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
2:26 PM
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm LastOutlaw. Used to play a lot of BFV back in the day with my gal Missy Foo. We both have been missing the game and were excited to find that some genius figured out how to make it play on Win10. (YUCK). We have installed the game from the game disks we used years ago and the "no cd" patch. Also installed the music patch because... well... the birds fly best with music.
Anyway we have been playing a bit inside our network trying things out. Trying to remember the map layouts and re-learning how to fly after what...15 years? Hah! Can't seem to be able to get on your server due to the corrupt data issue. Seems to happen when loading maps. One of the kids here has just started playing with us on the LAN and she is learning quickly. If we can get the bugs worked out there will be three of us to join you on your server.

Local time
9:26 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun
Howdy there!

I'm very pleased to hear that you found your way back to BFV! To be honest, we have a sincerely committed community that has helped keep BFV working through everything. So if we don't have a fix for someone, we will find a way. :D

That corrupt data issue props up now and then I'm afraid, even with fresh installs of the game. I can try send you map files as generally it's associated with that. If they don't work, I will help you further.

I'll drop you a DM with further details to help you out. Let's get you all back online. ;)

Regards,
Ice

LastOutlaw

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
2:26 PM
Reaction score
Howdy there!

I'm very pleased to hear that you found your way back to BFV! To be honest, we have a sincerely committed community that has helped keep BFV working through everything. So if we don't have a fix for someone, we will find a way. :D

That corrupt data issue props up now and then I'm afraid, even with fresh installs of the game. I can try send you map files as generally it's associated with that. If they don't work, I will help you further.

I'll drop you a DM with further details to help you out. Let's get you all back online. ;)

Regards,
Ice
Thanks so much.

Back