• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Botinator, winRFA (problems)

D

Dalileush

When I load my map in Botinator, the loading process stops at [Reading flag points ...] and I get the message (There was an error processing your files. Please make sure you have the correct path for your map). This is where my adventure with adding bots to the map ends. Can anyone help me add bots to my map? :)

D

Dalileush

I made a map in Bf 1942. It's finished. It has no bugs, I checked in Battelcraft. It was tested in conquest mode with a few players and everything is fine. When I open the map in Botinator without repacking it in winRFA, there is the same problem as I unpack the map and repack it in winRFA. After unpacking and packing, the size of the map file doubles and I can no longer open it in Battlecraft and the game does not start at all. When he switches back to the previously unpacked map, the game works again. And so is the problem with every map, mine and original. It looks like winRFA is corrupting the file. What's the problem, how to avoid it and add bots to maps? I really care about it. Thank you very much for any help

Local time
4:47 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun
Hello Dalileush,

I'm not sure if you've maybe tried this community?

BFModding. They might have further assistance from you unless Pip has some extra ideas. :)

Regards,
Ice

Back