• Only Administrators may post here. If you want to appeal your ban, please do so in the Appeal Your Ban section.
  • Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Ban: Scofield

Local time
10:54 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun
Player's Name: Scofield

Admin's Name: Administration Decision

Rule(s) Broken: Disruptive Gameplay
Teamkilling

Action Taken: 1 Week Ban

Video Evidence: No

Chatlogs: Yes

Chatlog Evidence:
Putting this here instead of chatlogs:

This ban comes as a result of two recent reports and after debating this with the Admins, we have decided that Scofield is very clearly a repeat offender.

Taking into consideration of his recent / past bans seen here:
https://forum.helloclan.eu/search/603/?q=scofield&t=post&c[child_nodes]=1&c[nodes][0]=121&o=date

There is obviously a pattern with his gameplay. As such, we have the following criteria at play with regard to his ban:

• Immediate ban for a week and;
  • Any ban evasion will have a week added to the initial ban and;
  • If he comes back after his ban expires and breaks our rules again, he will be banned immediately for two weeks plus any evasion bans he received.

Scofield, you've gotten to know us a bit by now. You've very clearly demonstrated a disregard for them of late and it's become too much of a pattern to ignore. We are fully aware as well of your attempts to "ditch" your stats by disconnecting and reconnecting before a round ends - especially when you knowing broke our rules (i.e. did some team-killing). Unfortunately for you, that doesn't work as well as one may think.

Serve your ban and if you decide to come back, I only ask that you follow our rules. In lieu of knowing what you may say to that, understand that I've followed up on your reports to me as well on other players. There is no bias. I treat everyone the same.

Admins Note:
(DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Local time
10:54 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun
Update;

Scofield evaded his ban. His ban has now been extended by a week. He also switched teams to team-kill T. :)

Scofield your ban now ends on 14th September 19:38:17

I've tracked down good_hash numerous times, you cannot evade your ban if I'm looking. And even then so, seems our players have learned to tell if someone is evading their ban. Don't evade - serve your ban and play within our rules.

Last edited:
Local time
10:54 AM
Reaction score
Update;

Scofield evaded his ban. His ban has now been extended by a week. He also switched teams to team-kill T. :)

Scofield your ban now ends on 14th September 19:38:17

I've tracked down good_hash numerous times, you cannot evade your ban if I'm looking. And even then so, seems our players have learned to tell if someone is evading their ban. Don't evade - serve your ban and play within our rules.
I think that if any player evades a ban then they should get a 30 day ban.Do it again and it's a 60 day ban.Do it again permanent ban.

Scofield if you read this I voted to give you a 90 day ban and it looks like I may have been right to think that way.

Back