• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

The Missing Maps on -[HELLO]-bfv| All Maps

A

Anonymous

Byrd has noticed the Ho Chi Ming Trail, and Cambodian Incursion are not in the map order and Defense of Con Thien is in there twice.
Cashmoney said: "We took them out because people did not like them" (Byrd is slkeptical that this is the case because no complaint about these maps maps were posted on the forums.)
Weather that is the case or not, they should most definately put them back in. First of all the server is called -[HELLO]-Bfr| All Maps for a reason. The name All maps would not be true if even one map was not in the map order (changeing the name to fit the removed maps would give publicity to the fake server. Don't Believe me? Well find out for yourself, i have seen the excact same thing ruin servers.). Also it doesnt matter if SOME people hate it, because everymap is hated by some people. As well, other might love those maps, like byrd for example. Takeing out maps just because a few people who acually have a forum account hate it is not a goood reason to take it out. Also, if the reason was that hate some people hate the map, they should suck it up, the reason most likeley is part of the game. With out those maps, HELLO doesnt feel right, you should put those maps back in.

Alphascout

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
7:42 PM
Reaction score
so you want us to put maps back in that crash at 150 tickets?

nty

MaximumD2

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
1:42 PM
Reaction score
I doubt it really crashes then... I have never seen it happen. Maybe try it for a day and see what happens

A

Anonymous

It should'nt crash them, if it does, then theres something wrong with hellos script. If the maps arent theres its not all maps, and if it crashes the server try fixing it.

Alphascout

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
we already have after we reinstalled the server with no mods those maps crashed so wait for teddes reply

O

Old Hippo

I have to agree with Byrd. I have recieved many complaints from people wondering where the other maps are. I also get alot of complaints from people about having maps like Landing Zone Albany up so often. As far as the server crashing for certain maps, Con Thien crashes routinely, the latest time for me was last night (the server went form 2/3 full to empty) and again a few days before.
Anyway, people are quite confused that the AllMaps server doesn't have all the maps.

MaximumD2

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
1:42 PM
Reaction score
The server has been having so many problems... It gets old playing warden five times a day...

Tedde

Forum Rookie
SITE ADMIN
REGISTERED
Local time
8:42 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Theodor Forselius
I agree byrd, i would never authorize someone deleting the maps without my permission. Because as you know, it's called all maps. And even if they are boring , then if you only put on favorites like dart, hastings, etc. You will get bored of bfv in general. You must have something to look forward to and if we have all maps, we cover everyones favorites. Which will make them hang on for 4 "boring" maps to make sure he does not miss it. So I will once again do a full whipe reinstall and put All of the maps back. If that does not work I'll have to call their support and solve this crashing issue, it can't accept it going on like that

Alphascout

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
thanks tedde

im reallly tired of people complaining about the server crashing every 2 hours i hope this works

A

Anonymous

Byrd thanks you again tedde. One thing that byrd gets annoyed with hello ius hello often does not inform the players of what is going on. So couldYou notify us when the maps are back and the server is fully fixed?

M

MurdertoDeath

Unfortunately i haven't found this thread earlier. I'm also wondering why it's called "Allmaps" if it doesn't include all maps.
I'm sure you will fix that server crashes at 150 tickets. I also had a BFV server running years ago and never had those
complaints. I'm looking forward to see Ho Chi Minh Trail and Cambodian Incursion back in the rotation.

See you on the server. thumbsup0

A

Anonymous

Hello... the most annoying thing about hello is the fact that they rarely update us. I was wondering how tis is going, because people are really starting to notice... These maps need to be put pack in ASAP. Byrd, and the rest of the bfv players would appreciate an update on how this is comming along.

Back