• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

[BFV] One-Point-Three Modified Event!

LTShaun

Regular Poster
HELLOCLAN LEADERSHIP
-[HELLO]-BFV
-[HELLO]-BF1942
DONATOR
REGISTERED
Local time
8:33 AM
Reaction score
1729359431035.png

-[HELLO]- Battlefield Vietnam community!

Mark your calendars because we are preparing for another event! This time it's going to be in honor of our beloved veteran Nagi Tanka who sadly passed away earlier this year. We are going to be using a mod and it's going to be "One Point Three" mod created to celebrate 20 years of Battlefield Vietnam.

This is a special mod created by DenalDouglas, once all testing has been completed we will put together an all in one download for easy installation. OnePointThree mod also requires the vanilla bfv ww2 mod for it to run properly which will be included in the all in one download that will be created for this event. NOTE: the version of OnePointThree on ModDB is not the version being used for this event so please stay tuned for our all-in-one download to be uploaded.

Special thanks as well to @DenalDouglas for supporting this event an spending the time to prepare OnePointThree for multiplayer gaming! If anyone needs help getting the mod working once we post the download you know who to ask ;)

We are going to attempt a full map rotation so we need everyone to spread the word and get the server filled for the event. The event will run for the Saturday only, the original map rotation will be restored as of 12:00AM EST Sunday November 10th 2024.

How do I install a mod?

A special guide has been made and you can check it out below, please remember that the mod used in the guide is for example purposes only: https://forum.helloclan.eu/resources/1/

If you have any questions or need help, please drop a message in the support forum here: https://forum.helloclan.eu/forums/308/

See you soon!

Event date: November 9th, 2024
Event time: 12:00PM EST / 7:00pm GMT+2 /

Hosted on the HelloClan Main server:

IP: 108.61.119.37
Port: 15567

Mod description from: DenalDouglas

One Point Three is a revitalization mod for the vanilla version of Battlefield Vietnam designed to polish and enhance various features, including adding certain elements of Battlefield 1942 to give this old game a new feel.

The twentieth anniversary of Battlefield Vietnam's release is here, and so is One Point Three, the mod I set out to create as a celebration of reaching this point.

Much like my other BfVietnam mod, "Operation Remembrance", which is much larger and definitely worth a look if you like Battlefield Vietnam.

ScreenShot0

An F-4 Phantom on Operation Flaming Dart, showing off the F-4's new weapon load-out. The pilot gets guided air-to-air missiles and randomly selected bombs, which are either of the high explosive or napalm type, while the new copilot position gets guided air-to-ground missiles and launchable flares to decoy enemy heat-seeking missiles.

ScreenShot1

A T-34/85 on Ia Drang Valley. The T-34/85 replaces the PT-76 on certain maps early in the war, and at the very end of the war as well.

Check out this trailer for OnePointThree: https://youtu.be/IiTraBijeaQ

See additional screenshots of OnePointThree:

OPT_Thompson.jpg
ScreenShot18.png
ScreenShot19.png
ScreenShot21.png

Local time
8:33 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Denal
Looking forward to seeing you there! LTShaun's original suggestion was for an Operation Remembrance event, but I didn't really want to do it with the same version we did last time, the more recent and current release version isn't stable enough for online play, and V2.0 is nowhere near ready, so I suggested One Point Three instead. I'm hoping for an Operation Remembrance release and possibly an accompanying event sometime next summer.

Back