• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Getting back into the game

Kr15

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
11:22 AM
Reaction score
Thanks for accepting. Old school gamer (51) just getting things set up. Always loved BFV and have never experienced anything like it. Managed to get the game working on this PC but need to sort CD keys and a few things before updating my hardware a bit. Can't wait to get back in a MIG21 but I guess i have to be patient.

Also play MOHAA and used to run a clan in the early 90's. Loving the feels from these games!

Not here for competition, just fun and therapy.

I'll be the one in the server spinning around with no clue what's going on. Look forward to seeing you in there!

Kr15

Vmax

Regular Poster
-[HELLO]-BFV
-[HELLO]-BF1942
DONATOR
REGISTERED
Local time
9:22 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
RatFink
Nice, welcome back! If you need any assistance, let us know!

I suggest our installer, it contains everything (Patch etc.) you'll need :)
Is there a link to the installer BFV Heilig? I may try to make it work here and probably need 1942 installer as well.

Vmax

Regular Poster
-[HELLO]-BFV
-[HELLO]-BF1942
DONATOR
REGISTERED
Local time
9:22 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
RatFink
I found the files but it crashes as soon as it starts to load map. EDIT: Got it working :)

Last edited:

Kr15

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
11:22 AM
Reaction score
Nice, welcome back! If you need any assistance, let us know!

I suggest our installer, it contains everything (Patch etc.) you'll need :)
Thanks! I ran the installer and the game runs, servers are showing, I just have no game sound. Not sure where to start - any ideas?

There is also no sound option in the game UI - I don't know if that means anything?

LTShaun

Regular Poster
HELLOCLAN LEADERSHIP
-[HELLO]-BFV
-[HELLO]-BF1942
DONATOR
REGISTERED
Local time
6:22 AM
Reaction score
Thanks! I ran the installer and the game runs, servers are showing, I just have no game sound. Not sure where to start - any ideas?

There is also no sound option in the game UI - I don't know if that means anything?
You may need to try compatibility modes to get sound working.

You can also try the sound fix: https://forum.helloclan.eu/resources/3/

Back