• Only Administrators may post here. If you want to appeal your ban, please do so in the Appeal Your Ban section.
  • Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Ban: Blueheeler/Fragga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Local time
4:31 AM
Reaction score
Player's Name: Blueheeler/Fragga

Admin's Name: HeiligWahrheit

Rule(s) Broken: Excessive Trolling / Insulting / Disrespectful against admins

Action Taken: Permanent ban (for now)

Visual Evidence: No

Chatlogs: No

Admins Note:
https://forum.helloclan.eu/threads/10479/

DiscoMagpie

Forum Rookie
BATTLEFIELD VIETNAM ADMIN
REGISTERED
Local time
5:31 AM
Reaction score
Fragga, it honestly pains me to see you removed. I asked you to stop, you were warned by me and other admins countless times to stop, you didn't. I figure it really was impossible for you to just simply join, play and have fun like most of us do. Instead it seemed like you enjoyed bringing in a toxic atmosphere with you, albeit for a select few players (Flight, your old "soul mate", Grass, the person who arguably started your whole feud and of all people, me).

No one hates you. And I sure hope you hate no player either, but your constant harassment over Flight (along with Al) all night about him being muslim or something, making non-stop derogatory comments about the religion and Flight practicing it (whether he is or not is not your business anyway), then "finishing" with:
1721683848243.png

And you wonder why I kicked you? By following with:
1721683916418.png

I mean, you both sound like you're not only disrespecting admins, but like, think that there are no rules for you, and that you won't get punished?

You both know the proper channels, and instead of using them, you did the exact opposite, try to wage a war with the admins. When all you had to do was just tone down your remarks about all the players you apparently dislike, you know very well that playful remarks are allowed, even when they come from you.

You could've stayed at that "level", and everyone would've accepted you, you wouldn't get more than a warn at most. Why was it so important to go through all this, did you have fun during the process? I suppose I'll never know.

Just to make it clear, I didn't ban you there, when I clearly should've. And you came back, continued and called me and Flight "dogs". And then Al started getting very protective towards you, asking me multiple times like a broken record if now we're "kicking for using animal words". As if it wasn't clear enough what you're both doing, trying to "reason" with the very people you made countless mocking remarks towards.

Different, more human and sane approach might've even gotten you some changes you wanted. But neither of you considered that option, even for a second.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back