• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Drama Central

Status
Not open for further replies.

LawsomeGunner

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
10:56 PM
Reaction score
Went to play bfv for a bit tonight and wow.... way too much drama between players, admins, etc. This used to be a fun place to hang out and play bfv. Hopefully the admins, owners, etc will get this figured out someday soon.

Local time
4:56 PM
Reaction score
Went to play bfv for a bit tonight and wow.... way too much drama between players, admins, etc. This used to be a fun place to hang out and play bfv. Hopefully the admins, owners, etc will get this figured out someday soon.
Yes Gunner and it wasn't the players that started all the rubbish as the logs will prove.

Local time
Reaction score
Steam
 antiawp
As soon as I joined the server yesterday (Saturday) in Landing Zone Albany, Flight started punching in game chat. Disco and Para seconded him. This way the two admins encouraged him. They did the same thing 2 weeks ago on Sunday but I completely ignored them. Yesterday, I had enough and responded in kind. Well, they didn't expect Al to respond. It was too much and Flight finally raged. So as soon as he leaves, Disco kicks me. Disco didn't kick Flight (his new best friend apparently) when Flight continuously insults and abuses Fragga and me, EVEN WHEN WE NEVER SAID A WORD! But if his friend Flight raged, he kicks us.

Wow! Is this fair? Is this Admin like? It's not drama Lawsome. If these so called admins did this to you, you would react the same way if not worse.

@HeiligWahrheit and @IceSkater how long are you going to tolerate this BS? Have you even seen the logs for the last 2 weeks? These 3 guys (2 admins) are saying foul language and racist words like "Knee Grow" meaning the N word. @kickapoo noticed and understood this on that Sunday. Not only do we have game chat logs, we have videos of them.

The server is better off without such double standards admins. They think they can say and do whatever they like without any consequences. Why are you allowing this?

Local time
4:56 AM
Reaction score
Before I reply to all this stuff going on, I will collect information. But before, I would like to mentien a few things:

1. It's a drama, that the gamechat was like that yesterday and it scares of players. That will be stopped regardless of the decision LTShaun and I will make. I'm sorry @LawsomeGunner
2. Of course LTShaun and I are not reading all the chatlogs - we're just reading a small amount. I don't know right now if you are active on discord, but if so you know how much time goes by helping/asissting people. Reading all the chatlogs is not possible (and was never possible).
3. It was always like that: You can report staff by sending in chatlogs and videos. I haven't seen such things regarding this incident. If anyone of you has something, send it in and it will be checked. I don't know why you guys are not doing this and expect from us to remove admins "Why are you allowing this?".
4. All of our admins are receiving our full support, as long as they follow our rules and guidelines. If this is not the case, we're having a procedure as you guys might know.
5. I wonder why fragga is having problems with most admins? Do they all have double standards? Why are people, who are good with him at the beginning (Disco, Ice, Me) and giving him chances having problems/fights later on? Or could it be fragga, who is always trying to show some double standards, that are not present?
6. Regardless of the past (fragga accusing me of double standards etc.) LTShaun and I will take an action based on the facts of what happened.
7. I will close this thread to avoid further public discussions/fights. I'm tired of it.

LTShaun

Regular Poster
HELLOCLAN LEADERSHIP
-[HELLO]-BFV
-[HELLO]-BF1942
DONATOR
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
As soon as I joined the server yesterday (Saturday) in Landing Zone Albany, Flight started punching in game chat. Disco and Para seconded him. This way the two admins encouraged him. They did the same thing 2 weeks ago on Sunday but I completely ignored them. Yesterday, I had enough and responded in kind. Well, they didn't expect Al to respond. It was too much and Flight finally raged. So as soon as he leaves, Disco kicks me. Disco didn't kick Flight (his new best friend apparently) when Flight continuously insults and abuses Fragga and me, EVEN WHEN WE NEVER SAID A WORD! But if his friend Flight raged, he kicks us.

Wow! Is this fair? Is this Admin like? It's not drama Lawsome. If these so called admins did this to you, you would react the same way if not worse.

@HeiligWahrheit and @IceSkater how long are you going to tolerate this BS? Have you even seen the logs for the last 2 weeks? These 3 guys (2 admins) are saying foul language and racist words like "Knee Grow" meaning the N word. @kickapoo noticed and understood this on that Sunday. Not only do we have game chat logs, we have videos of them.

The server is better off without such double standards admins. They think they can say and do whatever they like without any consequences. Why are you allowing this?

Al,

Iceskater is retired from the"BS", hence I am here to help heilig deal with it. You can refrain from making such demands as we are both busy people. Once heilig and I have collected all of the data and discussed it we will take the proper action as soon as possible.

In the meantime, if everyone (Flight, Fragga, Disco, Al) can please just play the game and stay out of the chat unless you can all behave like adults and focus on appropriate conversation.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back