• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

How to fix laptop's broken keys/keyboard?

agathyus

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
5:06 AM
Reaction score
I have an issue of broken keys W and D
They are very used for gaming especially
What may I do with the issue?
Its tough to type and play with broken keys

.BR.IRON MAN

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
12:06 AM
Reaction score
Depending on the keyboard defect, it is more viable to replace the keyboard, especially if there are broken tracks, but there is also the possibility of replacing the key together with the scratch set, research your model in the marketplaces, some notebook models are easy to replace, but in case of doubt the best thing is to take it to a technician.

agathyus

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Depending on the keyboard defect, it is more viable to replace the keyboard, especially if there are broken tracks, but there is also the possibility of replacing the key together with the scratch set, research your model in the marketplaces, some notebook models are easy to replace, but in case of doubt the best thing is to take it to a technician.
Thanks for the helping suggestions

.BR.IRON MAN

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
12:06 AM
Reaction score
hey, I don't know if you've already solved this, but another solution would be to change the position of the keyboard commands in the game's configuration menu, selecting a group of keys that still work with positions similar to those you're used to.

agathyus

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
hey, I don't know if you've already solved this, but another solution would be to change the position of the keyboard commands in the game's configuration menu, selecting a group of keys that still work with positions similar to those you're used to.
thank you for the advise

Back