• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Those who don't hack can still win

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiscoMagpie

Forum Rookie
BATTLEFIELD VIETNAM ADMIN
REGISTERED
Local time
5:30 AM
Reaction score
oneshotkillaz.png

Wait, im not in this video, I thought I was the only hacker?

Or is it anyone who is better than you is a hacker? I can't keep up with your shenanigans Albert 🤣

DiscoMagpie

Forum Rookie
BATTLEFIELD VIETNAM ADMIN
REGISTERED
Local time
5:30 AM
Reaction score
I don’t think people want me back I just pop in time to time
I'm sure at least half of the players in the server have at least one player they don't want to see playing with them. But I don't think that stops almost anyone from playing, so I see no reason why it should stop you too.

Local time
4:30 PM
Reaction score
I'm also sure there is now at least one admin, half the players dont want to see playing with them. Used to be flight but he lost his position and it has taken up by another, But I dont see a reason why it will stop players coming and playing, more so if that admin keeps his tongue behind his teeth and doesn't instigate trouble among players.I mean for an admin to be saying KNEE GROW instead of negro is just his racism showing,or his homophobic comments might just be a deflection? So an admin that is racist and homophobic shouldn't telling others how to act. IMO :)

Local time
9:30 PM
Reaction score
I'm also sure there is now at least one admin, half the players dont want to see playing with them. Used to be flight but he lost his position and it has taken up by another, But I dont see a reason why it will stop players coming and playing, more so if that admin keeps his tongue behind his teeth and doesn't instigate trouble among players.I mean for an admin to be saying KNEE GROW instead of negro is just his racism showing,or his homophobic comments might just be a deflection? So an admin that is racist and homophobic shouldn't telling others how to act. IMO :)
You and your boy Al need to get a room already. You guys are insufferable. Please leave the game forever, you're a toxic waste dump Fragga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back