• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

ban without reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Local time
4:12 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun
giphy.gif

Also, nice to see what's coming out of the wood-work.

DiscoMagpie

Forum Rookie
BATTLEFIELD VIETNAM ADMIN
REGISTERED
Local time
5:12 AM
Reaction score
giphy.gif

Also, nice to see what's coming out of the wood-work.
Ice, no. You're all good now, and now I understand why.

To respond to @x4|Al Gore:

All of these sound arguments from a guy who literally called me:

1719856512444.png

I'm not even part of the clan, what are you tripping on? 😂

Both you and Fragga are so two-faced that I don't even want to talk to any of you anymore, at all for any reason. This kind of behaviour is making me boil, it's so disgusting that I don't have words for it. I can't take a single word of you two serious. And I never will from this point onwards.

I ask all the people who have seen this discussion: Fragga admits he's only coming for drama, and many of you have noted it. Al continues to defend him, knowing very well he's coming for me personally for no reason at all.

Do you think this is not enough? Fragga is the partial reason why Ice left, and I bet it was the full reason (along with Grass) why Flight left? Isn't this enough to just get done with this never ending well of negative energy that's appeared in the middle of this community?

Al, you're seriously trying to tell me in the face that you're trying to teach a 60+ year old man how to behave? Are you for real? I was thinking people here were more mature, but we have 2 men more than twice my age who behave like kindergarden children. There's nothing more we can do, considering we cannot mute a person globally in the server. That'd be the only solution.

We literally removed Friendly Fire because of Grass, Fragga and Scofield. This is the only reason why there was even a vote to begin with.

I say we end these attempts to make the server more comfortable for the people who are actually trying to ruin it. And instead do the exact opposite, take out the negative elements. How many more rules will we have to force the other players to accept, because certain individuals are forcing changes to the server with their childish behaviour, and driving others out because of it?

Al, you're asking me if I forgot that Flight was powertripping and I was calling him out because of it. No I haven't. If you find my "sudden" decision to "side" with him weird and unexpected, I'll give you the answer. I simply just realized what Flight was going through, and why he was acting the way he was towards Fragga. In his shoes, I wouldn't have bothered, I'd simply give him a long vacation and that'd be it, because I don't have the energy or desire to actually play a "who makes the other one more pissed off" type of game.

And we all saw that Flight lost that game. Was he "powertripping"? Yes, it seemed like that to a player like me, who comes from half a year break, just to see some new player and admin constantly harass Fragga by asking him if he's afk.

And what did Fragga do? Change his names to slightly insulting names towards Flight, and never stop making the "turn it off" joke. What is he doing now? The same retarded bull. And you're trying to pull the "I'm teaching him to be a better person" card on me. Mister, I've been around places and talked to people in my seemingly short life, and I know how a person's brain operates. Fragga will never change, because he's chosen not to. That's it.

Flight, you did me good mate, I admit, despite knowing well what I was getting myself into, I still had the childish delusion I could make a change for the better with a different approach. I couldn't have been more wrong.

Nothing any of you say anymore will change my mind, because just like Fragga, I've set it. I'm willing to give him one final chance, after this ban runs out. After that, and we can talk as much as we want, but we all know what's going to happen, it's gonna be a "me or him" decision for the staff to make. And I think Fragga kicking out the 2 people that literally ran the server and made sure new players can be set up, and kicking out a third one will be a wake up call for them. Prove me wrong, and repeat this process months, or ever a year or two later, it won't be my problem anymore. It will once again be something that you will have to deal with.

I'm done arguing with Al. I don't argue with two-faced people because it's a waste of time. I've also nothing else to say to Fragga, he's literally showed himself plainly for all those who had any sort of a doubt about him.

Lastly, Toxic has been acting nothing like what he used to be right now. Sure, he's still "Toxic", but that's an acceptable level of negativism. Grass, he can "be managed". He knows not to push it too far, and he has his EPD "haven" where he goes when things aren't working out for him.

Fragga? Ain't shown that for as long as I've been playing. You take it as you want.

Local time
4:12 AM
Reaction score
I will close this topic now.

Fragga knows, what he did, so this topic is unnecessary either way. There will be no more tolerance by the staff. Fragga is very welcome to join us, if he behaves like most of the other players here.

Best regards,
HeiligWahrheit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back