• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Rip Nagi Tanka

Pinky

Normal Poster
DONATOR
REGISTERED
Local time
2:45 AM
Reaction score
Can’t believe it. We’re going to miss him for sure.

As mentioned before, he never gave up.

I had a lot of laughs playing with him, driving over mines, using the M79 weapon.

This phrases will be in eternity:

CHEATA
BFV LORDS
TACH
CAFE TIME
PIZZA
SPAGHETTI

As he called me “Paranuist”

May he rest in peace in Spreewald where he told me once to visit.

View attachment 3494

Didn't Nagi say "Dudettes"?

HoloDuke

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
3:45 AM
Reaction score
RIP Nagi. I had some of my best memories of BFV playing with you. As a player you always had a relentless singular focus. You were deadly with radar and the AC-47 Spooky. Rest well friend - we will miss you.

@Female_didi, your father was a well respected and loved player here. Thank you for sharing the news. Nagi and your family are in our thoughts.

Local time
3:45 AM
Reaction score
Steam
 antiawp
I'm still unable to register that Nagi is no more. This is truly shocking. It feels like I was playing with him just a few days ago. Also, I thought Nagi was bullet & grenade proof. I wish I had got a chance to know him better. Language was a barrier.

.BR.IRON MAN

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
4:45 AM
Reaction score
I really don't know what to say about this sad news. It's hard to find words to express.

Nagi was not just a fellow gamer, but an essential part of our community. His skills on the battlefield were admirable, his sportsmanship, always dedicating himself to the maximum in each match, Nagi was also good with tanks and was difficult to defeat as an enemy.

Rest in peace, Nagi Your memory will forever live in our hearts and in our community.

musterkunde

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
12:45 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
HP
Gut ist die Zeit der Ungewissheit vorüber. Wir haben uns alle Sorgen gemacht um Nagi. Nun ist ein Mann von uns gegangen, einer mit einer rauhen Schale und einem weichen Kern. Diesen weichen Kern konnte man nur erfahren, wenn gerade mal keine weiteren Spieler online waren. Da hat er dann berichtet, wie er zu Weihnachten seinen Kartoffelsalat zubereitet und wie er sich auf die leuchtenden Augen seiner Enkel freut. Stille und Erholung hat er in der Natur gefunden. Unvergessen auch sein Bericht, wie er mal einen kompletten Hafenkran nach Spanien transportiert hat. RIP Nagi...

Local time
9:45 PM
Reaction score
I can't remember how many years I have been playing with Nagi. He one of the of the best BFV players in the world. I will miss him. As Rick said, BFV will not be the same without Nagi. I remember that we used to make fun of him because he said "pizza" when he was hungry. Nagi will live on in our memories and on YouTube BFV archives. Three years ago we dedicated his favorite M79 to his name. He stopped using it when FF was turned on. Rest in Peace BFV Lord!

Nice work AL :)

Local time
Reaction score
I am deeply saddened to hear this news. Nagi was one-of-a-kind. He never trolled. He played the game by the rules.

I cannot tell you how many years I played the game with Nagi. I can tell you that he tormented me for many. He was so good with the M79.

Players of the game know Nagi.

Rest in Peace old friend. Until we meet again.

pinky
Pinky, Nagi and I had our own little battles from time to time, There was a stage where he would shoot me just enough not to kill me.I would warn him Nagi you shoot me I KILL YOU. he did, I did :) but there wasn't any malice between us.Not that I know of anyway.

Mav3ricK

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
8:45 AM
Reaction score
I am deeply touched by the news of Nagi's passing. My thoughts are with all his family and friends during this hard times. We will always remember him as the great player he was.

Keep shooting that M79 in heaven Nagi!

Rest in Peace,

Mav3ricK

kickapoo

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
It is hard to express. But I am very saddened by this news. Nagi was our BFV friend, a great long time player, and I felt a little honored anytime he would have something to say to me. Thank you so much to his daughter for letting us know and our thoughts and our hearts really are with you at this difficult time.

Local time
8:45 AM
Reaction score
We all have played together for Years and YEARS! Disagreements and spats, Laughs and friendship.
Nagi was something of an animal in the game, he fought intensely and with purpose. He NEVER gave up! Determined beyond belief at times, wild and savage in the face his enemy. He relished in seeing enemy soldier's bodies flyyyyyyy from his m79 blasts. A tank master who was relentless, a fierce competitor, and a great teammate. He would be one of the first to join, and last to leave battle.
Nagi was a staple of the community. He will be sorely missed amongst us BFVrs. Such a small group of us left, when something like this happens it shakes all of us to the core.
I am so sorry for your loss, and Deeply saddened by this news.
My sincerest condolences to you and your family.

In the words of Dylan Thomas, "Do not go gentle into that good night"

R.I.P. bfv brethren

Local time
Reaction score
We all have played together for Years and YEARS! Disagreements and spats, Laughs and friendship.
Nagi was something of an animal in the game, he fought intensely and with purpose. He NEVER gave up! Determined beyond belief at times, wild and savage in the face his enemy. He relished in seeing enemy soldier's bodies flyyyyyyy from his m79 blasts. A tank master who was relentless, a fierce competitor, and a great teammate. He would be one of the first to join, and last to leave battle.
Nagi was a staple of the community. He will be sorely missed amongst us BFVrs. Such a small group of us left, when something like this happens it shakes all of us to the core.
I am so sorry for your loss, and Deeply saddened by this news.
My sincerest condolences to you and your family.

In the words of Dylan Thomas, "Do not go gentle into that good night"

R.I.P. bfv brethren
Well said Tox .

Pinky

Normal Poster
DONATOR
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Pinky, Nagi and I had our own little battles from time to time, There was a stage where he would shoot me just enough not to kill me.I would warn him Nagi you shoot me I KILL YOU. he did, I did :) but there wasn't any malice between us.Not that I know of anyway.

Truth. I got the game in the spring of 2004 and I don't recall playing with Nagi back then. But if you were there, in 2004, you remember that there were many, many servers and they were full of players. I helped run a server and we would boot low-scoring, unknown players to make room for members of our clan on our server.

So many great players of the game who have come and gone. Never to return. Time marches on.

Back