• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Rip Nagi Tanka

Local time
11:17 PM
Reaction score
Steam
 antiawp
I can't remember how many years I have been playing with Nagi. He one of the of the best BFV players in the world. I will miss him. As Rick said, BFV will not be the same without Nagi. I remember that we used to make fun of him because he said "pizza" when he was hungry. Nagi will live on in our memories and on YouTube BFV archives. Three years ago we dedicated his favorite M79 to his name. He stopped using it when FF was turned on. Rest in Peace BFV Lord!

Last edited:
Local time
11:17 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Denal
I don't get the chance to play online very often, but when I did, it was always fun to play with Nagi. He'll be greatly missed. He even gave me one of the funniest moments of online play I've ever experienced in this game, detailed in the last post on this thread: https://forum.helloclan.eu/threads/10327/

I might not be good with words, but I can mod. If Nagi loved the M79 so much, then this will now be a permanent addition to Operation Remembrance, in honor of our fallen friend.

ScreenShot46.png

Petter-Pang!

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
4:17 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Petter
My deepest condolences, and sorry for your loss! I played with Nagi for some years, and his name was always easy to remember ❤️

One of the memories that will live on with me is him driving tanks, boobie-traps, M79 and friendly mines 💥

Thank you for playing with me all these years Nagi! I`ll save the tank for you 🎮

Rest easy, salute Nagi!

Pinky

Normal Poster
DONATOR
REGISTERED
Local time
10:17 PM
Reaction score
I am deeply saddened to hear this news. Nagi was one-of-a-kind. He never trolled. He played the game by the rules.

I cannot tell you how many years I played the game with Nagi. I can tell you that he tormented me for many. He was so good with the M79.

Players of the game know Nagi.

Rest in Peace old friend. Until we meet again.

pinky

Local time
5:17 AM
Reaction score
Gerry aka FlowerPower has no pix up on the memorial page. I knew him and was a friend on Facebook. Would you like me to try to find a pix of him?
Sure if you can find one and the blessing of his family, I would love to add that on our page.

Vmax

Regular Poster
-[HELLO]-BFV
-[HELLO]-BF1942
DONATOR
REGISTERED
Local time
1:17 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
RatFink
I am very sad to hear of Nagi's passing and its great to know that he loved playing the game here. Rip mate :(

Thanks for letting me know Pinky.

silvia

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
4:17 AM
Reaction score
Me parte el alma escuchar eso... Nagi es despues de sucedekiller y iceskater el unico que recuerdo cuando empece a jugar . No tenia mucha cominicacion con el
pero nos entendiamos matandonos jajaja...el me mataba con el bazoka o el cuchillo o de la manera mas rara y graciosa,,,y yo a el como podia.
Nagi es divertido..
Seguro que esta con AIRPIET haciendo un equipo para matarnos .
Un abrazo fuerte para la familia...D.E.P nagiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

rage vs machine

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
10:17 PM
Reaction score
Thank you for your condolences.

With all your posts we are glad and sad at the same time. So often he told us about the game. You were important to him. We thank you for the ideas to remember him. You know best how to do it..
He will be missed. Our BFV Lord. If it is ok with you, could you please post a photo of him?

Back