• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Collecting BFV Soundtrack Vinyl

Deadly_Hippo

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
3:28 PM
Reaction score
Howdy all,

I've gotten into collecting vinyl in the last couple years- mostly newer albums, but some classic rock too- and I just finished restoring a pair of vintage speakers and a Pioneer turntable (early 1960s). I'm slowly collecting vinyl for all the songs in BFV 😆

Recognize this one?

Do any of y'all have BFV music collections? Were your musical tastes impacted by playing BFV as a kid? Mine definitely were.

DiscoMagpie

Forum Rookie
BATTLEFIELD VIETNAM ADMIN
REGISTERED
Local time
1:28 AM
Reaction score
Howdy all,

I've gotten into collecting vinyl in the last couple years- mostly newer albums, but some classic rock too- and I just finished restoring a pair of vintage speakers and a Pioneer turntable (early 1960s). I'm slowly collecting vinyl for all the songs in BFV 😆

Recognize this one?

Do any of y'all have BFV music collections? Were your musical tastes impacted by playing BFV as a kid? Mine definitely were.

Flaming Dart! I have myself downloaded all songs from BFV, and numerous others from the Vietnam Era.

I really gotta thank Battlefield Vietnam to introducing me to this music, otherwise I'd never heard and liked it. Honestly, no Vietnam game is complete without the 60s and 70s rock. Music was a big deal back in the day, and with the Hippie movement and Woodstock Music Festivals, hearing those songs in the games brings back memories for those old enough to have lived then, and gives more realism and flavor to the games and atmosphere.

Plus, the songs are actually really good, and I have no idea why so few people listen to them nowadays. Timeless classics from turbulent times, that take back the older generation in arguably better times, and show a world that's now extinct to newer generations.

This is what the game is to me, and the music as well. Something I can't imagine myself without, it has become a part of me, and a source of great enjoyment.

Back