• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

the algamatutorials are back | How to use marine vehicles correctly?

Local time
6:16 AM
Reaction score
Hello again!

Here I will teach how to correctly use some marine vehicles since from what I have seen no one uses them and it is a shame.

Well, to begin I will start with the most basic of all.

*The Sampan*
Battlefield Vietnam 1_5_2024 11_48_57.png

This boat is designed for transporting troops, you can use it in case you are at the main base and there are no other vehicles to transport, the good thing is that it does not make as much noise as the next boat does.

It is advisable to navigate through unusual currents such as behind the main island of the game warden map since it does not have a defense such as a machine gun, the only thing you can do is have the support of the soldiers who are there.

*Patriol Boat River* (PBR)

Battlefield Vietnam 1_5_2024 11_53_07.png

This is an artillery boat, which means it is for infantry support roles and NOT FOR TRANSPORTATION. The PBR has 3 positions, the driver, the front gunner and the rear gunner. The PBR can also be used to intercept sampan

*Driver*

As the name says, it is only responsible for driving

*front gunner*

This is the position with the greatest responsibility, it has 2 M2 Browning machine guns that can destroy air vehicles and some land and marine vehicles. I recommend that the user of this machine gun have good reflexes and an almost immediate response capacity.

* rear gunner*

This is the least important, I recommend that whoever is going to use this position put themselves in this part of the boat
Battlefield Vietnam 1_5_2024 11_45_26.png

As you can see, to the right of the driver. This position only serves to kill enemies that are behind, when there are enemies that the front gunner could not kill then I recommend using it there, meanwhile, it is better to be safe in that position

tambien hay que tener en cuenta que POR CUALQUIER COSA DEL MUNDO EL BOTE NO DEBE PARAR, ya que al parar eso lo convierte en una blanco fácil

*TANGO BOAT*

Battlefield Vietnam 1_5_2024 11_57_37.png

This is the strongest boat in the entire game, it is armored and its gunners are protected, it has 2 automatic cannons and a naval cannon capable of destroying tanks, other boats, in short, a true killing machine

This boat has 4 positions, the driver, the 2 automatic gunners and the main gunner

*Driver*

needless to say his role

*both automatic gunners*

They are responsible for defending the ship from threats to the sides

*main gunner*

Its role is to attack threats to the sides and rear, such as land vehicles, marine vehicles and if you are lucky you can hit an aerial vehicle.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This ship can fulfill the role of a second base, is capable of respawning on the ship and can also serve as a ship to land a ridiculous amount of troops at thisplace

Battlefield Vietnam 1_5_2024 11_57_50.png

and here you can repair your helicopter without having to go to the main base

Battlefield Vietnam 1_5_2024 11_59_04.png

I hope this tutorial has helped you, I will continue bringing more of this type of tutorials but in video formats with my original voice (voice reveal)

Get-Lucky

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
7:16 AM
Reaction score
Hello again! Here I will teach how to correctly use some marine vehicles since from what I have seen no one uses them and it is a shame. Well, to begin I will start with the most basic of all. *The Sampan* View attachment 3446 This boat is designed for transporting troops, you can use it in case you are at the main base and there are no other vehicles to transport, the good thing is that it does not make as much noise as the next boat does. It is advisable to navigate through unusual currents such as behind the main island of the game warden map since it does not have a defense such as a machine gun, the only thing you can do is have the support of the soldiers who are there. *Patriol Boat River* (PBR) View attachment 3447 This is an artillery boat, which means it is for infantry support roles and NOT FOR TRANSPORTATION. The PBR has 3 positions, the driver, the front gunner and the rear gunner. The PBR can also be used to intercept sampan *Driver* As the name says, it is only responsible for driving *front gunner* This is the position with the greatest responsibility, it has 2 M2 Browning machine guns that can destroy air vehicles and some land and marine vehicles. I recommend that the user of this machine gun have good reflexes and an almost immediate response capacity. * rear gunner* This is the least important, I recommend that whoever is going to use this position put themselves in this part of the boat View attachment 3448 As you can see, to the right of the driver. This position only serves to kill enemies that are behind, when there are enemies that the front gunner could not kill then I recommend using it there, meanwhile, it is better to be safe in that position tambien hay que tener en cuenta que POR CUALQUIER COSA DEL MUNDO EL BOTE NO DEBE PARAR, ya que al parar eso lo convierte en una blanco fácil *TANGO BOAT* View attachment 3449 This is the strongest boat in the entire game, it is armored and its gunners are protected, it has 2 automatic cannons and a naval cannon capable of destroying tanks, other boats, in short, a true killing machine This boat has 4 positions, the driver, the 2 automatic gunners and the main gunner *Driver* needless to say his role *both automatic gunners* They are responsible for defending the ship from threats to the sides *main gunner* Its role is to attack threats to the sides and rear, such as land vehicles, marine vehicles and if you are lucky you can hit an aerial vehicle. ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ This ship can fulfill the role of a second base, is capable of respawning on the ship and can also serve as a ship to land a ridiculous amount of troops at thisplace View attachment 3450 and here you can repair your helicopter without having to go to the main base View attachment 3451 I hope this tutorial has helped you, I will continue bringing more of this type of tutorials but in video formats with my original voice (voice reveal)
Hello again! Here I will teach how to correctly use some marine vehicles since from what I have seen no one uses them and it is a shame. Well, to begin I will start with the most basic of all. *The Sampan* View attachment 3446 This boat is designed for transporting troops, you can use it in case you are at the main base and there are no other vehicles to transport, the good thing is that it does not make as much noise as the next boat does. It is advisable to navigate through unusual currents such as behind the main island of the game warden map since it does not have a defense such as a machine gun, the only thing you can do is have the support of the soldiers who are there. *Patriol Boat River* (PBR) View attachment 3447 This is an artillery boat, which means it is for infantry support roles and NOT FOR TRANSPORTATION. The PBR has 3 positions, the driver, the front gunner and the rear gunner. The PBR can also be used to intercept sampan *Driver* As the name says, it is only responsible for driving *front gunner* This is the position with the greatest responsibility, it has 2 M2 Browning machine guns that can destroy air vehicles and some land and marine vehicles. I recommend that the user of this machine gun have good reflexes and an almost immediate response capacity. * rear gunner* This is the least important, I recommend that whoever is going to use this position put themselves in this part of the boat View attachment 3448 As you can see, to the right of the driver. This position only serves to kill enemies that are behind, when there are enemies that the front gunner could not kill then I recommend using it there, meanwhile, it is better to be safe in that position tambien hay que tener en cuenta que POR CUALQUIER COSA DEL MUNDO EL BOTE NO DEBE PARAR, ya que al parar eso lo convierte en una blanco fácil *TANGO BOAT* View attachment 3449 This is the strongest boat in the entire game, it is armored and its gunners are protected, it has 2 automatic cannons and a naval cannon capable of destroying tanks, other boats, in short, a true killing machine This boat has 4 positions, the driver, the 2 automatic gunners and the main gunner *Driver* needless to say his role *both automatic gunners* They are responsible for defending the ship from threats to the sides *main gunner* Its role is to attack threats to the sides and rear, such as land vehicles, marine vehicles and if you are lucky you can hit an aerial vehicle. ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ This ship can fulfill the role of a second base, is capable of respawning on the ship and can also serve as a ship to land a ridiculous amount of troops at thisplace View attachment 3450 and here you can repair your helicopter without having to go to the main base View attachment 3451 I hope this tutorial has helped you, I will continue bringing more of this type of tutorials but in video formats with my original voice (voice reveal)

Pinky

Normal Poster
DONATOR
REGISTERED
Local time
6:16 AM
Reaction score
Thank you Algram for a most informative post about the various boats.

Back