• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

[Poll] Battlefield Vietnam: Disable friendly fire?

Disable Friendly fire?

• Yes, no Friendly Fire

Votes: 15 50.0%
  • No, keep Friendly Fire

Votes: 15 50.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Local time
2:41 AM
Reaction score

Get-Lucky

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
3:41 AM
Reaction score
Why did you make that decision?

bro, the reason why there is no mapvote is because there is no mapvote is because later there will be maps that cannot be played just because a couple of players don't like ground combat and want to play a map with attack helicopters
I have to say that it is annoying that when there are 8 people on the server, those types of maps appear that end the party because of how big and extensive they are, maybe AI can be used to regulate the maps?

DiscoMagpie

Forum Rookie
BATTLEFIELD VIETNAM ADMIN
REGISTERED
Local time
10:41 AM
Reaction score
Bro we need the map vote pls

I have to say that it is annoying that when there are 8 people on the server, those types of maps appear that end the party because of how big and extensive they are, maybe AI can be used to regulate the maps?
We actually still have mapvote, but it's manual. If you want to change a map, and there's an admin playing, you can simply choose a map and ask if the others want it, then we vote. It's not like maps can't be changed anymore 😃

Pinky

Normal Poster
DONATOR
REGISTERED
Local time
2:41 AM
Reaction score
I voted to turn it off.

Players don't use Q. They run over mines. I've done it. Even with Q on, if your jeep is smoking, it's hard to see the road.

Players step on betties. They die and we get punished. If the game were realistic, the teammates getting killed by the betties should be the only ones being punished. Perhaps then they will use Q.

You cannot fix the Q issue. Being off won't help with betties because again, teammates will run past them and set them off, even knowing they are there. It's really a no-win thing with betties. I would rather go back to Nagi shooting his feet and let me use betties and bombs.

Being on has stopped the chopper whores from random shooting into flags. So with it off, we will go back to random shots.

Whatever you decide, I will still play the game.

Thanks.

pinky

DiscoMagpie

Forum Rookie
BATTLEFIELD VIETNAM ADMIN
REGISTERED
Local time
10:41 AM
Reaction score
12/12 out of 24, it seems just like every other issue, the community is split evenly on the issue 😂 Don't give up guys, we can do it! Now's the time to make a change 😉

Everyone who votes for Biden will get a free pager and a memory notebook!

BarFly

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
9:41 AM
Reaction score
Keep ff on.

Last edited:
Local time
Reaction score
Steam
 antiawp
If you love Nagi Tanka then vote: Yes, no Friendly Fire

1715164244655.png

BarFly

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
9:41 AM
Reaction score
Please send me that memory notebook.
I will give it to Pinky, he might need it 🤣

Local time
Reaction score
Steam
 antiawp
Seriously guys, those of you who want to keep Friendly Fire On, i suggest to vote to turn it off at least for two months to see if the server bounces back to high number of players. Just like a trial. Just a suggestion. If there is no change, we can request the admins to turn it back on.

Local time
9:41 PM
Reaction score
Seriously guys, those of you who want to keep Friendly Fire On, i suggest to vote to turn it off at least for two months to see if the server bounces back to high number of players. Just like a trial. Just a suggestion. If there is no change, we can request the admins to turn it back on.
For me Mr Gore I don't care either way. Some will be annoyed that they can't team kill on purpose, YES YOU GRASS :) having it off again will be like playing a new version.I can't wait for the weapon insults to start again :) Running through own team mine fields without any repercussions. no more getting kicked when grass detonates my mines.All good in my book :)

Back