• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Disco Magpie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Local time
9:43 AM
Reaction score
I don't team kill unless someone purposely team kills me, "do unto others as you'd have them do unto you" Grass teams kills on purpose you actually watched him do it :)or he will see where I have placed betties and step on them on purpose to make it look like I have team killed him. I believe this would show up in the logs does it not?
If I inadvertently team kill IE with a jet bomb/rockets or a m79 splash I appolgise because I know it can happen by accident,and I don't worry about being team killed by accident. What grass does is not by accident but a clear disruption of the game,Like when I'm guarding the f4s in dart and he gets pissed off as in his mind I'm not doing anything to help the team.It was then he sapwned at the f4 base walked up to me while I was in the hut and stabbed me.Please tell me how stabbing a team member can be accidental team killing and not game disruption?. Maybe the next time he and I are on, you spec him,and myself and see who is a the trouble maker. I know you only like to play and not spec players breaking rules,I get that ,but sometimes an admin has to admin the rules.I hope I have left you with some typos or spelling mistakes to make your day. PS we both know who Yo really is :)The Yo is always greener on the other side
:)

Last edited:
Local time
9:43 PM
Reaction score
I do not expect from an admin to remain in spec mode. Every player including you has the possibility to report incidents/players, at the best with some proof like a video (espacially teamkills are hard to proof via logs -> most times, the logs even do not track the weapon).

So it is, like it always was: Please report players with proof, otherwise no action will be taken as long as the admins do not see the teamkills in game. If you have some videos of that, we'll ban that player as soon as we can.

And I want to make clear, that admins are players, who are defending our rules (which were built up since years) by playing and taking action if they see something against our rules - and are spending their free time besides their gameplay to this community. It was never "their job" to do something, noone of us gets paid, it's their freetime, they are volunteers. So I'll never expect from an admin to join the game and remain in spec mode waiting until something happens.

Please remember, that if you "do unto others as you'd have them do unto you" could result in a ban for you: If an admin sees you teamkilling, but not Grass, you're the one who gets banned - maybe that's what Grass is trying to do? I don't know.

I do not understand, why some people here have their problems - as long as Flight was an admin, he was attacked by so many players. Now he is gone and there is new drama. So it might be time to relax for some people of our server.

DiscoMagpie

Forum Rookie
BATTLEFIELD VIETNAM ADMIN
REGISTERED
Local time
10:43 PM
Reaction score
I don't team kill unless someone purposely team kills me, "do unto others as you'd have them do unto you" Grass teams kills on purpose you actually watched him do it :)or he will see where I have placed betties and step on them on purpose to make it look like I have team killed him. I believe this would show up in the logs does it not?
If I inadvertently team kill IE with a jet bomb/rockets or a m79 splash I appolgise because I know it can happen by accident,and I don't worry about being team killed by accident. What grass does is not by accident but a clear disruption of the game,Like when I'm guarding the f4s in dart and he gets pissed off as in his mind I'm not doing anything to help the team.It was then he sapwned at the f4 base walked up to me while I was in the hut and stabbed me.Please tell me how stabbing a team member can be accidental team killing and not game disruption?. Maybe the next time he and I are on, you spec him,and myself and see who is a the trouble maker. I know you only like to play and not spec players breaking rules,I get that ,but sometimes an admin has to admin the rules.I hope I have left you with some typos or spelling mistakes to make your day. PS we both know who Yo really is :)The Yo is always greener on the other side
:)
Yes, I know who Yo is, he got his ban and will be watched when he joins.

As for teamkilling, Fragga, I'm sure you know that it's forbidden. Yes, in a lawless world, eye for an eye is a perfect judgement system, but our servers have rules that everyone has to abide by. Otherwise, chaos would ensue, and we'd rather play a normal game than have a free-for-all, while calling everyone names.

Yes, I clearly noticed him going through your betties just so he can "accidentally" teamkill you on Quang Tri. That's why I took action and kicked him. But as I said before, rules do not allow you to teamkill him, even if he's actively out to get you. So what you should always do in such situation is what you have done, and that's to report him. Preferably on the forum as well, because that would get more attention than just the admin that's in the game currently.

I always try to join when there are players on the weekends, but I can't be 24/7 there, watching everyone like an elected electric spy. If Grass so happens to teamkill you while there's no admin, you can use the command admin! to notify us that something's going on, and you should report him on the forum. If you enter in a teamkilling war with him, with or without an admin watching, we'd have to take action against you both, but if you only report him, you're "clear".

This is why I urge both of you to respect the rules. I understand your frustration of my "inaction", but as I've said before, I'd rather not have to kick or ban anyone, especially a long time player. But if any of you repeatedly break the rules despite my warnings, I'll have to take action because it disrupts the game for others as well. Trust me, the other players don't want to see cussing and have to watch their backs because Grass might be waiting to stab them, despite being from the same team.

Because you insists so much, next time both of you are on, as soon as Grass (or you) slips, I'll watch either, and then kick without warning if I see it happen again.

Last edited:

LTShaun

Regular Poster
HELLOCLAN LEADERSHIP
-[HELLO]-BFV
-[HELLO]-BF1942
DONATOR
REGISTERED
Local time
3:43 PM
Reaction score
All good disco.What I'll try to do is just let him tK me and i'll stand there and do nothing as per the rules.
Next time it happens try and get it on video and submit a report through the proper channels :)
If you need suggestions or help with recording software just let me know sir.

DiscoMagpie

Forum Rookie
BATTLEFIELD VIETNAM ADMIN
REGISTERED
Local time
10:43 PM
Reaction score
All good disco.What I'll try to do is just let him tK me and i'll stand there and do nothing as per the rules.
You completely missed my point 😂 Come on Fragga don't be like that, I promise the next time he's teamkilling you, you tell me if I don't see it and I'll take action, okay? This isn't real life, you don't need to self defend, all you need to do is report him.

Local time
9:43 AM
Reaction score
Oh sorry Disco did you have a point? 😂

As I said I'll let him disrupt the game and see how far he takes it.I won't bother reporting it or reacting. As I'm guessing he is a sad lonely little minded bully who gets his rocks off bullying people,and thus I feel sorry for the little guy.
You mean it's not real life? Well F me there I was after more than a decade thinking it was,now I know why I can come back to life after getting killed,and I'm not even Jesus.😂😂

Local time
3:43 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Denal
Oh sorry Disco did you have a point? 😂

As I said I'll let him disrupt the game and see how far he takes it.I won't bother reporting it or reacting. As I'm guessing he is a sad lonely little minded bully who gets his rocks off bullying people,and thus I feel sorry for the little guy.
You mean it's not real life? Well F me there I was after more than a decade thinking it was,now I know why I can come back to life after getting killed,and I'm not even Jesus.😂😂
11jiuo.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back