• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Just popping this here...for the critics that say the game is dead

Local time
9:26 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun
If you need further proof. :p

Battlefield Vietnam Screenshot 2021.12.05 - 00.16.44.78.png

A casual Saturday night, no special events just a good old gaming session. 33 up to about 34/35 players tonight. :)

And we even had some new comers to our Discord - which now has over 500 members (this includes a handful of bots...)

Screenshot 2021-12-05 000208.png

Rage and Bee have finally joined us in chat and they're good sports. ;)

Local time
9:26 AM
Reaction score
You just can't please some people can you?
Pipska goes out of his way to make map mods for the enjoyment of all to play.Then there is complaint after complaint in game. Such as this sux, I don't like the new mods, I like the original maps.Why are the helis in this map I don't like it. I think it's great to have some mods done, it spices things up. The mini guns are great for defence the 2 quads are also great 2 players at a mains on the quads do a great job in the defence of the mains and the same with the added heli in maps that never had them. A big thank you to Pipska for his effort. It's a pity the players that complain don't bring anything good to the table themselves, but are so damn fast to knock anothers effort.

Local time
9:26 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun
It is very true that it is hard to keep everyone happy. ;)

Mostly, the players that play on our main server are used to the near-originality of it I suspect. So a change in their maps to this "extent" may be a surprise. ;)

At least in the case of the crossover event.

Given a bit more time, perhaps players would come around to the changes, but they will happily have the choice between Allmaps (once the event is over) and Mission Possible (where Pipiska's hard work will stay).

Everyone is entitled to their...fair opinion but of course, there are negative nancy's out there. It's okay though, those that appreciate all the hard work and effort that is done at ones own free time and will outweighs all the negatives out there. :)

Back