• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Lets See how you look in real life

Local time
4:15 AM
Reaction score
Steam
 antiawp
Here ya go Ice ? Same gang! Me in the center. No, that is not tina ? Now please watch those POE artillery videos :)
CJScooterGroupPic2.jpg

Last edited:
Local time
10:15 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun
Para looking dapper!
Secretly I still think he is playing it down...

I think he is actually some serious celebrity over there and he's just trying to pull a Hannah Montana on us here. ?

mRoRange

Regular Poster
BATTLEFIELD VIETNAM ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
1:15 AM
Reaction score
Yea,
Secretly I still think he is playing it down...

I think he is actually some serious celebrity over there and he's just trying to pull a Hannah Montana on us here. ?
When I first heard Para on discord , I thought " we have an entertainer here" He can mimic birds , monkeys, coconuts, cats.
Was this an event or something, what was it?

Local time
Reaction score
Yea,

When I first heard Para on discord , I thought " we have an entertainer here" He can mimic birds , monkeys, coconuts, cats.

Was this an event or something, what was it?
Berlin got a house full of waxworks called "Madame Tussauds". There are international and national stars rebuilt of wax and you can take pictures with them. And as I love some of Lenny's songs, I had to take a picture with him :)

mRoRange

Regular Poster
BATTLEFIELD VIETNAM ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
1:15 AM
Reaction score
Berlin got a house full of waxworks called "Madame Tussauds". There are international and national stars rebuilt of wax and you can take pictures with them. And as I love some of Lenny's songs, I had to take a picture with him :)
I got duped then ,lol. I was thinking was he in a contest or at a gig and thought that guy sure looks like Lenny but wearing alot of makeup...

Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun
Hi Pals,

I'm on the right of the pic, it's me my daughter and I after a color run in the Alps moutains, 2 summers ago.
Cheers

View attachment 874
Some had a bit of fun!

Nice to attach a face to a name! I know you're on discord too, drop by and say hi when we're in the voice channels!

Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun
Yes of course, u will be very delighted by my nice accent and brilliant english level :D [Awful in fact]...
Don't worry, we all speak different languages, but I promise understanding one another will be easier than it seems. ;)

Back