Click Here to Watch Sep 19 2026 Fill The Server Event Videos Playlist
Below link will only take you to the first video of the playlist. Click the ⏭️ button to view following videos:
View: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLEutbFT-EpFY
Click Here to Watch Sep 19 2026 Fill The Server Event Videos Playlist
Below link will only take you to the first video of the playlist. Click the ⏭️ button to view following videos:
View: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLEutbFT-EpFY
This makes every video I upload worthwhile because it helps bring players back to BFV!
For years, I’ve been uploading videos on my YouTube channel, and people would often comment about how great the videos were and how sad it was that no one seemed to play BFV anymore. I eventually started...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.